A cordless remote control mouse

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
What do you think of this idea because i need to find information and opinions of it.

A remote control mouse which is specifically for the Mac. It can also act as just a cordless mouse.

It's name will be iControl.

Any suggestions would be great!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    Make it nuclear powered so it doesn't need new batteries every other week.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    bradbowerbradbower Posts: 1,068member
    I'm not actually sure about this idea myself! Would this be a remote control without a cord (!), or something like a mouse that has a remote control?! Or maybe you mean a cordless mouse, now THERE is an interesting idea! What a truly ingenious and original discovery! Nothing like that has ever even been done before, how on earth could we ever know how the public would respond?!
  • Reply 3 of 6
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    [quote]Originally posted by Junkyard Dawg:

<strong>Make it nuclear powered so it doesn't need new batteries every other week.</strong><hr></blockquote>

What makes you think it'd need new batteries every other week? My cordless optical mouse needs new batteries every couple of months and my Keyspan Digital Remote has never needed new batteries.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    My logitech USB mouse NEVER has needed batteries, and it never will.

My keyboard never needs batteries, either.

So would you rather fill landfills with batteries several times per year, or leave the batteries out of the landfills?
  • Reply 5 of 6
    jambojambo Posts: 3,036member
    10 BEGIN rant

20 PRINT "Please keep speculation for each product in a limited amount of threads; remember that new details do not necessarily warrant a new thread."

30 END rant

RUN

J :cool:
  • Reply 6 of 6
    [quote]Originally posted by Jamie:

<strong>10 BEGIN rant

20 PRINT "Please keep speculation for each product in a limited amount of threads; remember that new details do not necessarily warrant a new thread."

30 END rant

RUN

J :cool: </strong><hr></blockquote>

ooh, doing my work for me...

and cleverly too !

thanks, Jamie.