This may be the best look yet at the iPhone 15 color assortment

Comments

• Reply 21 of 45
    9secondkox29secondkox2 Posts: 3,048member
    These are probably it. 

Looking good. The Rainbow-Bright era was a bit much. 

classy pastels. The only problems is there should always be more neutrals in the mix white, metallic (silver/grey), etc. 

the black looks kind of cheap. 

Overall these are ok for the mass market tier. Might actually be a purposed choice to saturate the market for people who don’t care so much and choose their favorite payers and cause upsell for those who want their phone to match their Mac, want more “serious” colors, etc. 

Hopefully the pro models keep the metal colorways. They should always be a staple offering. 
  • Reply 22 of 45
    9secondkox29secondkox2 Posts: 3,048member
    Just in time for Easter.
    Didn’t see it until you said it and now can’t stop seeing it. You’ve ruined me for these. Lol

comment of the day. 
    Alex1N
  • Reply 23 of 45
    DracoDraco Posts: 44member
    I don't know much about the iPhone 15, but I do know this:

It's the best iPhone they've ever made. 
    williamlondon
  • Reply 24 of 45
    hexclockhexclock Posts: 1,306member
    M68000 said:
    hexclock said:
    Personal color preferences aside, 
    most people I know with iPhones put them in cases anyway, so the color is practically irrelevant. 
    So,  by that kind if thinking, all phones should be made with black back and sides to go with the black screen?    No,  color choices are good to have.  Some people have clear cases and a very tiny amount of people use pouch cases which is more work but gives protection and let’s you enjoy phone without case while in use.  The pouch cases seem to be a well kept secret LOL.
    I hear you, but the color of the thing has nothing to do with its functionality. If dewalt started making pink tools I’d still use them because they work well. 
    williamlondonAlex1Ndewme
  • Reply 25 of 45
    mknelsonmknelson Posts: 1,144member
    KT123 said:
    Shouldn't that "Wonderlust" date be corrected to September 12th instead of the 13th as listed in the article?
    I checked the author's Bio. He's not in New Zealand or Australia so the international date line doesn't apply.
  • Reply 26 of 45
    bluefire1bluefire1 Posts: 1,310member
    Looking at those colors made me want to watch “Back to the Future” again.
    Alex1N
  • Reply 27 of 45
    mayflymayfly Posts: 385member
    Draco said:

You know this because every iPhone Apple has made is the best iPhone they've ever made?
  • Reply 28 of 45
    mayflymayfly Posts: 385member
    hexclock said:
    M68000 said:
    hexclock said:
    most people I know with iPhones put them in cases anyway, so the color is practically irrelevant. 
    So,  by that kind if thinking, all phones should be made with black back and sides to go with the black screen?    No,  color choices are good to have.  Some people have clear cases and a very tiny amount of people use pouch cases which is more work but gives protection and let’s you enjoy phone without case while in use.  The pouch cases seem to be a well kept secret LOL.
    I hear you, but the color of the thing has nothing to do with its functionality. If dewalt started making pink tools I’d still use them because they work well. 
    Not me. If DeWalt started making their tools pink, I'd switch to Makita or maybe Milwaukee. Let DeWalt have the Barbie market!
    zeus423darkvader
  • Reply 29 of 45
    hexclock said:
    Totally agree. I don't even remember what my iPhone color is. Apple should just make them all bare bone black color and be done with it.
  • Reply 30 of 45
    mobirdmobird Posts: 758member
    The return of Jony Ive and he is now in charge of the color palette...
    Alex1Nwilliamlondondarkvader
  • Reply 31 of 45
    Ugly as fuck except the black option. 
    williamlondonzeus423darkvader
  • Reply 32 of 45
    eriamjheriamjh Posts: 1,739member
    I'll get product Red if available.   These whites are not appealing.   
    Otherwise, black or grey in a case regardless.
    williamlondondarkvader
  • Reply 33 of 45
    I don't care for the "muted" colors Apple has gone with since the introduction of Apple Silicon. The backs of the iMac look amazing, but the fronts and the stand look hideous. These phone colors (if true) are all hideous. Black or white are apparently the only options I'll have if I go with the iPhone model, or the dark Blue if I go with a Pro model

I currently have the Pacific Blue iPhone 12 Pro and love the color.

dewmedarkvaderzeus423
  • Reply 34 of 45
    dewmedewme Posts: 5,691member
    On a scale of 1-10, the importance of the iPhone color is about a 0.25 to me. When the iPhones had chins and foreheads it was a little more important to me only because the dark phones showed fingerprints more than did the white ones. 

Nothing more disturbing to me than seeing a thick coating of greasy fingerprints on someone’s phone, tablet, or keyboard. Anything that can be done to mask the fingerprints is a good thing. If that means more pastel colors, I’m all for it. 

On the positive side, if you get one of these phones you can take it out of its case on Easter and put in in the Easter basket alongside the colored eggs. It will fit in with the Easter theme perfectly. 
    darkvader
  • Reply 35 of 45
    As another poster said, the bold colours from the plastic 5c were really good, loved my shiny yellow one ! Not really warming to these very timid pastels. The imac a while ago had a bunch of much stronger colours on their aluminium casing, so why not these ?
    darkvader
  • Reply 36 of 45
    fred1fred1 Posts: 1,131member
    With this news it means that I’m definitely getting a case this year, and not a transparent one. 
    These color choices are very disappointing.
    williamlondondarkvader
  • Reply 37 of 45
    wood1208wood1208 Posts: 2,925member
    Black and white colors are standard for phones and I always like black color iPhone. But, enough people like lighter colors. The question is how to chose lighter color but do not appear faded color!
    At the end phones do end up in cases with personal choice colors so the color on phones are less important. What is inside matters.
  • Reply 38 of 45
    mayfly said:
    Draco said:

You know this because every iPhone Apple has made is the best iPhone they've ever made?
    It's a joke mocking the fact that they literally say this every time they reveal a new phone. 
    mayflywilliamlondondarkvaderzeus423
  • Reply 39 of 45
    jcs2305jcs2305 Posts: 1,339member
    hexclock said:
    Totally agree. I don't even remember what my iPhone color is. Apple should just make them all bare bone black color and be done with it.
    Some of us use clear cases..  B)  I like to be able to see my deep purple pro max.

pscooter63
  • Reply 40 of 45
    mobirdmobird Posts: 758member
    Speaking of colors, I wish the Space Gray option was available for the Mac Studio M2 Max when I purchased mine.
    edited September 2023 williamlondondarkvader