Special Event on May 2nd? Compliment to April 28th event?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I just got back from my local Apple Store and an employee friend of mine told me to come into the store next friday around 9pm central time for a pretty awesome event. I've read the MacRumors article or whatever rumor site had a report on a May 2nd event. Any ideas what this would be about?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    Hmm... methinks he was smoking something.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    Quote:

Originally posted by Bioflavonoid

Hmm... methinks he was smoking something.

Methinks not. There is an Apple in-store event on May 2nd. I'm just curious if anyone knows what it might be about.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    rara Posts: 623member
    It's probably just to demonstrate whatever they roll out on April 28... the time between so they can train the employees and actually get whatever it is into the stores.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    macsrgood4umacsrgood4u Posts: 3,007member
    Already discussed in other thread on 4/28 Special event. You'll be able to buy new iPods, sign up for music service, learn how it works, etc. May is music month will be the promotion. Music service begins on Friday.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    nebagakidnebagakid Posts: 2,692member
    but, what about going to see X2 ??!??!!?!??!

Well, it sounds good, I think ThinkSecret had this on their site a few days or a week ago...we will see

it is pretty interesting, we all know what is coming out, but there is still so much suspense and everything