4/28/03 1pm Est

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
So, this is when the SPECIAL APPLE EVENT is strating, where will you be?

I am going to be in school (UGH-ers) and running home after school to check out the stuff on the Apple site and print it all out! Which reminds me, I need some more ink for my printah!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 15
    daverdaver Posts: 496member
    I'll be on my way to my last exam this term. UGH-ers, indeed...
  • Reply 2 of 15
    teddyteddy Posts: 155member
    I will be on my beautiful Powerbook. javascript:smilie('') Hopefully someone will stream it but if not I will have to find a rumor site giving info
  • Reply 3 of 15
    teddyteddy Posts: 155member
    Oh yeah by the way. 49 1/2 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT.... I AM GOING CRAZY
  • Reply 4 of 15
    dhagan4755dhagan4755 Posts: 2,152member
    I'll be at work. I work in a school. The high school library media guy might be able to turn the dish to tune-into the feed. He's done it for me for the previous MacWorlds. I laugh because I'm in another building, and the only way for me to see it is if he puts it on his Educational Channel...so actually anyone in town can see it too.
  • Reply 5 of 15
    willoughbywilloughby Posts: 1,457member
    I should be at work but I'm considering taking a half day and driving to my Father's house to watch the event on his satellite dish. I hope it will be worth it
  • Reply 6 of 15
    nebagakidnebagakid Posts: 2,692member
    maybe my rabbit-ears will pick it up
  • Reply 7 of 15
    wrong robotwrong robot Posts: 3,907member
    I'll be in yosemite, no where near any way to hear the news.

in fact, unless I find an internet cafe or something(which I couldn't care less to use) I won't know about everything till may 3rd
  • Reply 8 of 15
    I'll be watching it LIVE via Satelite!
  • Reply 9 of 15
    cubedudecubedude Posts: 1,556member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Teddy

Oh yeah by the way. 49 1/2 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT.... I AM GOING CRAZY

How will you be able to tell?
  • Reply 10 of 15
    baumanbauman Posts: 1,248member
    MacCentral should be giving a good play by play. FWIW
  • Reply 11 of 15
    ibrowseibrowse Posts: 1,749member
    I'll be crawling out of bed to try and find a webcast.
  • Reply 12 of 15
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    we might have a half-day money (school) so maybe i can get home and to my friends hosue who has satilite before it starts

would direct tv pick this up?
  • Reply 13 of 15
    cubedudecubedude Posts: 1,556member
    I'll also be at school, which sucks, taking tests, which sucks, for two whole days.

My sig explains it all.

BTW, does anyone know if you could use the calibration settings on a Dish500 system to get the satellite feed? Then I could at least record the broadcast.
  • Reply 14 of 15
    nebagakidnebagakid Posts: 2,692member
    Quote:

Originally posted by CubeDude

I'll also be at school, which sucks, taking tests, which sucks, for two whole days.

My sig explains it all.

BTW, does anyone know if you could use the calibration settings on a Dish500 system to get the satellite feed? Then I could at least record the broadcast.

oh man, i am taking those as well... except they are splitting it up into three mornings, till around 10:30 (starting at 8:30)... there is no real value in them, at least for me, as they don't go on any transcript and can only be a big waste of time

"Ricks wait" ...anyone knows what i am talking about?
  • Reply 15 of 15
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    I'll be in school and I won't even remember that there's an Apple Event.