Buck Naked !

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
If someone offered you a hundred bucks, to run naked up and down Main street..your town...

Would you do it ?

Please No Butt shots or rude bits..I dont want this post to be locked...just your opinion...thanx

Comments

• Reply 1 of 16
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    100? No. 1000? No. 10000? No. 100000. Probably.
  • Reply 2 of 16
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Eugene

100? No. 1000? No. 10000? No. 100000. Probably.

Actually, I can think of some people whom I'd pay that sort of money so long as they keep their clothes on !

• Reply 3 of 16
    Well, it wasn't "Main Street" but I'm afraid to say I have already partaken in said juvenile prank when I was just starting out at Uni but unfortunately without any remuneration...

Oh, I did it on a dare and ran with a bunch of guys. The boys in blue prowled the streets shortly thereafter...
  • Reply 4 of 16
    Quote:

Originally posted by Retrograde

Well, it wasn't "Main Street" but I'm afraid to say I have already partaken in said juvenile prank when I was just starting out at Uni but unfortunately without any remuneration...

Oh, I did it on a dare and ran with a bunch of guys. The boys in blue prowled the streets shortly thereafter...

Hoo hoo..I have to admit to running around the city's central park buck naked...

Middle of the night with my girlfriend, didn't think anyone was around until about two dozen headlights lit us up like Roos in crosshairs.....Man we never new we could run so fast or laugh so loud.....must have scared the b'geebers out of the wildlife..

• Reply 5 of 16
    I should also add that "buck" isn't quite accurate: I did where sneakers. Those stones on the pavement can hurt!
  • Reply 6 of 16
    Sure.
  • Reply 7 of 16
    stunnedstunned Posts: 1,096member
  • Reply 8 of 16
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    haha, well i'd have to know what the fine was for public nudity then i'd think about it, definatly not 100 or 1000, but perhaps 10,000 and anything over
  • Reply 9 of 16
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    Since it's too late to sign up, can I get paid for retroactive activities?
  • Reply 10 of 16
    Quote:

Originally posted by ast3r3x

haha, well i'd have to know what the fine was for public nudity then i'd think about it, definatly not 100 or 1000, but perhaps 10,000 and anything over

Indecency Laws...

We need to seriously lighten up.. you know.. topless at the beach, whatever.

Anyone disagree??

• Reply 11 of 16
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    In Princeton the road is just the right size, but there are way too many cops out there. So I'd do it, but I don't think 100 would cover the fine.

In DC and/or Bethesda, "Main street" is way too big to consider it.
  • Reply 12 of 16
    xionjaxionja Posts: 504member
    5,000 and up at night, sure. Daytime, no.
  • Reply 13 of 16
    Quote:

Originally posted by bunge

Since it's too late to sign up, can I get paid for retroactive activities?

Only if you give us demonstration of your youthful heyday...

We might consider offering an Oldies prize...in the Buck Naked contest...

Namely : for the " Best Dried Arrangement " section !
  • Reply 14 of 16
    I'd do it for $1000 or up. Half of any figure if at night.
  • Reply 15 of 16
    Think about it. A little embarrassment and risk of a minor ticket in exchange for a 40GB iPod (night) or an iBook (day)? Hell yeah!

Your a genius....best way to "Switch Pc users to Mac" they've got nothing to lose but their floppies...