Taking the unpacking process to another level

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Check out this guy's weblog.

Click here to see a 3 MB clip of his new 17" PowerBook's unveiling. This guy likes his Mac a little too much.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 23
    nebagakidnebagakid Posts: 2,692member
    looks like he was having a lot of (perverted) fun
  • Reply 2 of 23
    jante99jante99 Posts: 539member
    Have you considered this video might be satire? I think it looks pretty cool but must have taken hours of work.
  • Reply 3 of 23
    ijerryijerry Posts: 615member
    I wouldn't say hours of work. They are just cross-fades with still photos. nice work though, it is apparent he used a tripod. other than that, it was maybe thirty minutes at most.

But I liked the video, felt it was great. And isn't that the song that plays on the initial start up of your Mac?
  • Reply 4 of 23
    ibrowseibrowse Posts: 1,749member
    Yes it is, pretty sure.
  • Reply 5 of 23
    I heard that song on the radio the other day! I wish I would have paid attention to the name of it.
  • Reply 6 of 23
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member
    It's a song from the band Sofa Surfers... I had it once. I believe it's named 'Sofa Rockers' or something like that.
  • Reply 7 of 23
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member
    man, i kept waiting for the laptop to do a striptease.
  • Reply 8 of 23
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member
    track downloadable here , for money though...
  • Reply 9 of 23
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    this guy's crazy...
  • Reply 10 of 23
    leonisleonis Posts: 3,427member
    I am so stupid....

Spent over 5 minutes to wait and download and watch this stupid clip
  • Reply 11 of 23
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Leonis

I am so stupid....

Spent over 5 minutes to wait and download and watch this stupid clip

So, what's worse? Going through the trouble of making this video or waiting to watch it? I'm not so sure...
  • Reply 12 of 23
    bodhibodhi Posts: 1,424member
    The band is Kruder & Dorfmeister and the song is Sofa Rockers.
  • Reply 13 of 23
  • Reply 14 of 23
  • Reply 15 of 23
    Thanks bio. I didn't realize you lived as close to me as you do. Perhaps I will see you at an Apple store sometime.
  • Reply 16 of 23
    Quote:

Originally posted by ijerry

Thanks bio. I didn't realize you lived as close to me as you do. Perhaps I will see you at an Apple store sometime.

O, cool. Where do you live?
  • Reply 17 of 23
    I live in Cheyenne. about an hour away from Denver. I go there all the time though, at least every other weekend. My grandfathers company is down there, as well as my son. Normally, I just hit 16th street, or Cherry Creek.
  • Reply 18 of 23
    Quote:

Originally posted by ijerry

I live in Cheyenne. about an hour away from Denver. I go there all the time though, at least every other weekend. My grandfathers company is down there, as well as my son. Normally, I just hit 16th street, or Cherry Creek.

Wow, quite a ways to travel... you must love your macs!
  • Reply 19 of 23
    I do love my Macs, but I go to pick my son up, so while I am down there, I might as well hit an Apple store.

Plus it is no different than trying to get throught the Tech Center during the rush. I really miss Denver, though I am from Springs.

Of course I was raised in New Mexico as well. So, one can easily say that I have always lived off of I-25.
  • Reply 20 of 23
    cubedudecubedude Posts: 1,556member
    16th street is one of the best places in Denver, except for Coors Field! I used to live in Cheyenne, before I moved back here.

About the video, that's really cool. I wish I had done that when I bought my Cube, I could have taken a video twice.