UVillage Apple Store!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Whheeeyeow!! Opening later this year, according to the Seattle P-I. It's the perfect Seattle location, of course: scads of students and high-end consumers, a stone's throw from the UW, and most iimportantly, less than 2 miles from my apartment. I hope they put it close enough to Starbucks so the airport signal leaks in.

Hmm, I wonder where they're gonna stick it? There's no vacancies I've noticed in high-traffic areas. Maybe way in the back, by the new parking garage? That'd kinda suck, though - so out of the way.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    Quote:

Originally posted by Towel

Whheeeyeow!! Opening later this year, according to the Seattle P-I. It's the perfect Seattle location, of course: scads of students and high-end consumers, a stone's throw from the UW, and most iimportantly, less than 2 miles from my apartment. I hope they put it close enough to Starbucks so the airport signal leaks in.

Hmm, I wonder where they're gonna stick it? There's no vacancies I've noticed in high-traffic areas. Maybe way in the back, by the new parking garage? That'd kinda suck, though - so out of the way.

Actually speaking on behalf of Apple purchasing we were hoping to get in touch with you and see what we couldn't work out subleasing your apartment. You could still live up in the loft and all, and foot traffic wouldn't be allowed up the private stairs to your room. Unfortunatly we don't have the first months rent ready so please accept this 17 inch AlBook in exchange for first months rent.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    Close enough to a starbucks?

you cant get AWAY from starbucks. They're EVERYWHERE.

[/obligatory starbucks joke]

-ST
  • Reply 3 of 4
    toweltowel Posts: 1,479member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ShallowThroat

Close enough to a starbucks?

you cant get AWAY from starbucks. They're EVERYWHERE.

[/obligatory starbucks joke]

-ST

Can you tell I'm not a native Seattle-ite-ian? I should hate Starbucks for buying Seattle's Best Coffee. But, eh. I don't even drink coffee.

Anyone who's willing to give me a 17" Powerbook each month in lieu of rent can stay as long as they like. Heh, I could rent about five of these places for what one of those would fetch. After I keep the first one, of course.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    Quote:

Originally posted by Towel

Not to mention it is about a half a block from The OmniGroup building. It is like our own persnal Apple Store!