Special event streaming video

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
There seems to be something on this URL:

http://stream.qtv.apple.com/events/a...00_250_ref.mov

Comments

• Reply 1 of 10
    Six posts and this member already deserves his own custom title.

How did you find that?
  • Reply 2 of 10
    www.macrumors.com has the info on it.
  • Reply 3 of 10
    also... is this playing for anyone else or is it just sitting at "connecting"?

Just curious because I'm not sure if i'll be able to view this behind my works firewall.
  • Reply 4 of 10
    nitzernitzer Posts: 115member
    It's linked on Macrumors.

Too bad that it's not working. \
  • Reply 5 of 10
    It's working here. (University of Calgary: Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
  • Reply 6 of 10
    If you're having problems, try switching your transport protocol preferences to HTTP (from UDP) - on our network that's the only way I can patch in to Keynotes, etc. from Macworld... though UDP seems to work at home.

YMMV, but it's something to try. Currently getting a test screen announcing what will be shown and the time with a monotone sound...
  • Reply 7 of 10
    I have it working as well. Now just have to wait unti 10am Pacific when the broadcast starts.
  • Reply 8 of 10
    nitzernitzer Posts: 115member
    Quote:

Originally posted by walrusjb

If you're having problems, try switching your transport protocol preferences to HTTP (from UDP) - on our network that's the only way I can patch in to Keynotes, etc. from Macworld... though UDP seems to work at home.

YMMV, but it's something to try. Currently getting a test screen announcing what will be shown and the time with a monotone sound...

Thanks that worked. My firewall should support the udp stream though... guess I'll have to check on that.
  • Reply 9 of 10
    bodhibodhi Posts: 1,424member
    Off to General Discussion....
  • Reply 10 of 10
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    There is already another thread on this.

2 minutes later, but in the right forum.