Logitech Optical USB mouse scroll whell stopped...

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
I have Quicksilver G4, Logitech USB Optical Mouse running the latest Jaguar with all updates applied. Yesterday out of the blue the scroll wheel quit working. My question. Is this software glitch and can I fix it? Or is it hardware and I'm screed.....?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    cyloncylon Posts: 126member
    I've had this happen also. Just try going to System Prefs. Select the Logitech control panel and then the mouse you want to configure. Mine at this point had said no device found, but when you select the mouse it will re-activate. Hope this works for ya.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Update: Forgot to mention. I never had any software installed for it. I just plugged it in and went. I'll go dig for a driver program on their website tonight.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    o and ao and a Posts: 579member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Not Unlike Myself

Update: Forgot to mention. I never had any software installed for it. I just plugged it in and went. I'll go dig for a driver program on their website tonight.

Well i bet logictech would replace the mouse free of charge if its broken...i know kensington does thats what i do when ever i break... i mean when my mouse spontaneously breaks