Lets count NEW iPods

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
1 - Just ordered a 15Gig one. (8-10 days is soooo far away!)

Comments

• Reply 1 of 136
    2 - ordered my 30 lastnight

opted not to get the engraving because I didn't want to wait that long...should have it monday or tuesday if Steve was right about the supplies...I am very excited

[edit] called them today and changed to the 15 gigger...got to looking and there is no way I would ever be able to use all that space...and its also just that much smaller, lighter, and cheaper
  • Reply 2 of 136
    3 - I ordered the 15 Gigger this morning.
  • Reply 3 of 136
    4 - There's a 15 gig iPod 2.0 with my name on it.

Not literally of course (though I did consider it for a moment and even used the little engraving widget to check out how would look. Gash, as it turns out.).
  • Reply 4 of 136
    low-filow-fi Posts: 357member
    Ordered a new 15GB model, to replace my 10GB touch wheel model.
  • Reply 5 of 136
    nx7oenx7oe Posts: 198member
    I got my 10GB ipod 2 hours after it was anounced.8)
  • Reply 6 of 136
    30 Gig, (no engraving, same reason), will be here by Friday, 20 gig already sold to a friend...
  • Reply 7 of 136
    another 15
  • Reply 8 of 136
    15giger

(stinkin' US$100 more than in US)

I hate Apple!
  • Reply 9 of 136
    gargoylegargoyle Posts: 660member
    keep the count going... i make that 9 so far.
  • Reply 10 of 136
    Where is Mandricard?

or has he hopped on a flight to Cupertino to ensure he gets his new iPod as soon as possible?!
  • Reply 11 of 136
    telomartelomar Posts: 1,804member
    30 GB one for me too
  • Reply 12 of 136
    11 - I ordered a 30gig yesterday. Now I'll use the 8-10 days ripping a music library on our B/W G3, and organising my contacts.

Will I be able to put the contacts I have in Outlook on the pc at work on my iPod? Can I transfer them home to the address book on our mac on a cd?
  • Reply 13 of 136
    escherescher Posts: 1,811member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Retrograde

Where is Mandricard?

He's busy with real life right now. But Mandricard assures me that he will be at his local Apple Store on Friday night to incur further debt (and pick up a new iPod). I'm sure he'll add to the count by next week.

As for myself, I'm going to wait a few weeks. For now, I have scrapped my MP3 library (it only contained a dozen CDs anyway) and started re-encoding in AAC. But I really need to get a larger HDD before going AAC crazy. My iBook's 10GB drive is 90 percent full without any music already. \

Escher
  • Reply 14 of 136
    jpp1cdjpp1cd Posts: 135member
    I'm getting the 15 GB when Dell gets them. Discounted nice and cheap I hope with coupons.
  • Reply 15 of 136
    12 - 15 Gig As soon as the Apple Store went back up. Will be here on Friday.
  • Reply 16 of 136
    dfilerdfiler Posts: 3,420member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Escher

As for myself, I'm going to wait a few weeks. For now, I have scrapped my MP3 library (it only contained a dozen CDs anyway) and started re-encoding in AAC.

Word has it that iTunes recognizes that you've previously ripped a CD to mp3 and prompts to replace the tracks with your new AAC defaults the next time you try to import the disc.
  • Reply 17 of 136
    nebrienebrie Posts: 483member
    ordered a 30giger for 360
  • Reply 18 of 136
    jpp1cdjpp1cd Posts: 135member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Nebrie

ordered a 30giger for 360

Where?
  • Reply 19 of 136
    flounderflounder Posts: 2,674member
    Hopefully I will be one of the priveledged soon!

Sadly, my car just started making a funny noise, so it's on hold until I find out what the deal with my car is.

I'm pretty sure it's just a bad bearing, but you never know!
  • Reply 20 of 136
    alpha macalpha mac Posts: 463member
    14: 15gig in 8-10 days W/Cassette £295