I just bought a song but it skips in one part!

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
I just want to know who I should talk to get this fixed. I just bought the Chris Tomlin CD and one of the songs, Not To Us, skips in one part.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 10
    pesipesi Posts: 424member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Macasaurus

I just want to know who I should talk to get this fixed. I just bought the Chris Tomlin CD and one of the songs, Not To Us, skips in one part.

go to the Music Store home page. there's a link there for questions/problems/feedback
  • Reply 2 of 10
    cygsidcygsid Posts: 210member
    Quote:

Originally posted by pesi

go to the Music Store home page. there's a link there for questions/problems/feedback

I would actually suggest going to the "Music Store Customer Service" menu item of the Help menu in iTunes 4. This will take you to a page wherer you will login with your apple id. There they have a wealth of support info and if you can't find what you need, at the bottom of each page, you'll a "Still Having Trouble" section where you can submit a request for help directly to the Support people and they claim they will respond within 4 business hours.

Good luck!
  • Reply 3 of 10
    Macasaurus, keep us posted on what happens.
  • Reply 4 of 10
    I bought Broken by Nine Inch Nails the other night. On the CD there is like 6 tracks then like 90 blank tracks then track 98 and 99. When I went to listen to those last two they turned out to be one of the blank tracks. They are two of my favorites too...kinda pissed
  • Reply 5 of 10
    slotracer152slotracer152 Posts: 207member
    alright...so I contacted them, and they emailed me back and said that they would let me download them again. So I did that, and they still came in as one-second blank tracks
  • Reply 6 of 10
    macasaurusmacasaurus Posts: 243member
    Quote:

Originally posted by cygsid

I would actually suggest going to the "Music Store Customer Service" menu item of the Help menu in iTunes 4. This will take you to a page wherer you will login with your apple id. There they have a wealth of support info and if you can't find what you need, at the bottom of each page, you'll a "Still Having Trouble" section where you can submit a request for help directly to the Support people and they claim they will respond within 4 business hours.

Good luck!

Great advice, I contacted them and they let me redownload the song. After I redownloaded it, I had the same issue with the song -- it still skipped at the exact same part.

SO, I decided to contact them again to tell them of the error -- I was very specific and told them where the error was in the song. They replied back with another e-mail informing me that they would get the issue fixed and update me sometime wtihin the next 24-48 hours.

I'll update as soon as they update me on the issue. Seems like they are trying to get it fixed and will allow me to download the fixed version when it is available, but we'll see what happens.
  • Reply 7 of 10
    slotracer152slotracer152 Posts: 207member
    they did the same for me...I guess we wait and see what happens
  • Reply 8 of 10
    1337_5l4xx0r1337_5l4xx0r Posts: 1,558member
    Broken is a rad album. When I first bought it, I played the first 6 tracks, then music stopped and I assumed it was over. Then, several minutes later, the last two tracks played. Took me by surprised. I like Suck in particular.

Wish:

This is the first day, of my last days...

***BLARE BLARE NOISE DISTORTION****

• Reply 9 of 10
    yes...it it one of my favorite albums...but all of NIN's albums are damn tasty
  • Reply 10 of 10
    so they sent me an email saying sorry...we have refunded your $1.98 \