earphone foam covers

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
i feel like this is a question that many people have wanted to ask for a while. actually it may have been asked already, but does anyone know where I can purchase new foam earbud covers? They seem to get lost very easily.

~felipe

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    wotanwotan Posts: 106member
    Radio Shack has them. And Im sure their probably available at many other electronics stores, or any place that sells earphones.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    ghost_user_nameghost_user_name Posts: 22,667member
    i hate the headphones they supply -check these ones they are th best I have ever tried

http://www.audioreview.com/Headphone...4_2750crx.aspx
  • Reply 3 of 3
    producerproducer Posts: 283member
    Im gonna try those I have great headphones for my music studio but im looking for small ones to work out with... I tried the Etymotic ER4S waiting to be blown away and I was not but I heard them through a very bad player so I am sure they will sound better through and iPod.. I am going to compare them to the ones you mentioned this week... plus i think the ones you mention looking better for working out as the Etymotic ER4S you have to plug inside your ear and you can't hear anything on the outside and I mean anything...which is sometimes good but if you walk around in them it is dangerous for sure...