One-click or Shopping cart?

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
I prefer the shopping cart. One-click kinda scares me. Like I could accidentally click on Aldo Nova or something.

And I like being able to stick lots of tunes in the shopping cart to decide on later. There's no way to do that, as far as I can tell, without the shopping cart.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 15
    netromacnetromac Posts: 863member
    One-click for me - easy and fast. You gotta have some self-disipline though
  • Reply 2 of 15
    pesipesi Posts: 424member
    this poll needs a third option: a little bit of both.
  • Reply 3 of 15
    thegeldingthegelding Posts: 3,230member
    i started with one click...then moved to shopping cart...will keep that for a while i guess...but dang, one click is sooooo nice and easy (which is why i went to shopping cart )

g
  • Reply 4 of 15
    thunderpoitthunderpoit Posts: 709member
    as long as you let it warn you every time you buy somthing, you should be ok with oneClick
  • Reply 5 of 15
    gordygordy Posts: 1,004member
    I changed it after my first impulse buy. I don't even like the song now.
  • Reply 6 of 15
    709709 Posts: 2,016member
    Quote:

Originally posted by BRussell

I prefer the shopping cart. One-click kinda scares me. Like I could accidentally click on Aldo Nova or something.

Thanks B. Now I'm looking to forward to "Life is just a fantasy..." prancing around in my skull for the next few hours.
  • Reply 7 of 15
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ThunderPoit

as long as you let it warn you every time you buy somthing, you should be ok with oneClick

that defeats the purpose of calling it "ONEclick"...
  • Reply 8 of 15
    709709 Posts: 2,016member
    "see the giiiiiirls in their dresses so tight.....give you looooove if the price is right....."
  • Reply 9 of 15
    kennethkenneth Posts: 832member
    It's now 50/50..

One-click is cool... but scary to me as well.

For the AppleStore online.. I never use One-click..same as Amazon.com.. but different story on the iTMS.
  • Reply 10 of 15
    screedscreed Posts: 1,077member
    Quote:

Originally posted by 709

"see the giiiiiirls in their dresses so tight.....give you looooove if the price is right....."

Is that the Tubes?

Dammit, that just made add another one the cart!

Screed
  • Reply 11 of 15
    nebrienebrie Posts: 483member
    I use one click all the way, no warnings or anything. 110 tracks later, no regrets.
  • Reply 12 of 15
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    I live on the edge, man. I demand instant gratification, like, now.
  • Reply 13 of 15
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Shopping Cart. I don't use One-Click with Amazon or the Apple Store either.
  • Reply 14 of 15
    boemaneboemane Posts: 311member
    I dont like the idea of one click. Click on something that costs 99 cents, charge it to your VISA card, click on another tune, charge 99 cents. It works for large sums, if you were buyng something that costs 50 dollars or more, i guess, but for small purchases shopping carts are better IMO.

Thats why you cant use your VISA to pay for stuff at the vending machines, but you can use your cellphone.. (Some places, at least)

.:BoeManE:.
  • Reply 15 of 15
    pesipesi Posts: 424member
    Quote:

Originally posted by BoeManE

I dont like the idea of one click. Click on something that costs 99 cents, charge it to your VISA card, click on another tune, charge 99 cents. It works for large sums, if you were buyng something that costs 50 dollars or more, i guess, but for small purchases shopping carts are better IMO.

Thats why you cant use your VISA to pay for stuff at the vending machines, but you can use your cellphone.. (Some places, at least)

.:BoeManE:.

that's why the store doesn't charge your card piecemeal like that. they charge your card once per day for the total amount you've spent.