How much longer should the evolution thread be open?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Ditto the subject...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    brbr Posts: 8,395member
    So we've devolved to the point of making threads about whether or not we should close threads. Even if this is a joke it's still stupid.
  • Reply 2 of 8
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    Why do you keep wanting it closed? Why don't you just ignore it if you don't like it?
  • Reply 3 of 8
    stoostoo Posts: 1,490member
    Every Off Topic forum must have regular threads on evolution. Even if the current one is closed, it will rise, phoenix like, in a couple of months time, thinly disguised under a new topic.
  • Reply 4 of 8
    Quote:

Originally posted by BRussell

Why do you keep wanting it closed? Why don't you just ignore it if you don't like it?

YEAH! He's like one of those psycho religious nuts that want do not want to legalize gay marriage, stick their noses into the bedrooms of others by supporting sodomy laws, ban stripclubs, and burn books they don't like.

DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS. MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS AND WE MIGHT GET ALONG.

Don't run a sex shop out of town because you don't like it....JUST DON'T GO THERE YOU NOSEY FVCK.

This rant has been brought to you by the letter W.
  • Reply 5 of 8
    Come on, he's kinda funny.

In BR style,

Instead of whining about a thread about the closing of a thread,

"IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, WHY DON'T YOU VOTE 'WHEN PIGS EVOLVE WINGS AND START TERRORIZING THE YOUNGUNS!'"

• Reply 6 of 8
    Quote:

Originally posted by ShawnPatrickJoyce

Come on, he's kinda funny.

In BR style,

Instead of whining about a thread about the closing of a thread,

"IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, WHY DON'T YOU VOTE 'WHEN PIGS EVOLVE WINGS AND START TERRORIZING THE YOUNGUNS!'"

You are stalking me and I don't appreciate it.

meow

I didn't say he didn't have a right to do it. I simply said that it's stupid to do so. There is a distinct difference and I'm not at all surprised that you didn't understand it.
  • Reply 7 of 8

prrr...

Actually it just might have been a joke as noted by the winking smiley. I'm not surprised at all that you didn;t understand it, because, after all...
  • Reply 8 of 8
    ghost_user_nameghost_user_name Posts: 22,667member
    If you don't want the thread to stay up, simply stop participating in it. Once people have their say and have nothing more to say, the discussion will stop. Plain and simple.

Just because the thread is still on this page and open does not mean you have to read it or even acknowledge it.

This thread, on the other hand, serves no purpose and will immediately be closed. If you have requests to move or close a thread, make them privately to a forum moderator. It's our job to decide when to close threads, not yours.