it's not that bad..

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
i used to think having to buy adult diapers could be extremely embaressing.

these days, unfortunately, a family member need to use them, so i'm buying them now.... parading around the groceries with adult diapers in my shopping cart too sometimes, i even put it on where you would put your kids... i think it's more embaressing for other people to look at my adult diapers than for me to have adult diapers in my cart.

anyway, just thought you like to know

oh, did the tampon thing too, and it's not that bad either (met a nice girl in the process)

so what's the most embaressing thing you have to buy at the grocerie store?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 10
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    so what's the most embaressing thing you have to buy at the grocerie store? [/B][/QUOTE]

Duhhh...Peni-Pads
  • Reply 2 of 10
    wagneritewagnerite Posts: 174member
    Quote:

Originally posted by aquafire

Duhhh...Peni-Pads

what's peni-pads?
  • Reply 3 of 10
    Quote:

Originally posted by Wagnerite

what's peni-pads?

Do I have to spell it out............Wad Catchers
  • Reply 4 of 10
    wagneritewagnerite Posts: 174member
    what wad?
  • Reply 5 of 10
    Quote:

Originally posted by Wagnerite

what wad?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH !
  • Reply 6 of 10
    billybobskybillybobsky Posts: 1,914member
    i think, although aquafire's language is also a mystery to me, that he is refering to condoms. prolly, the sheep skin kind...
  • Reply 7 of 10
    i get embarrassed when i buy the parmesan cheese in the green can, instead of the real stuff, but my kids are crazy for the green can crap. "we want the kind like at grandma's!!!"
  • Reply 8 of 10
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    Quote:

Originally posted by superkarate monkeydeathcar

i get embarrassed when i buy the parmesan cheese in the green can, instead of the real stuff, but my kids are crazy for the green can crap. "we want the kind like at grandma's!!!"

Buy the real stuff and put it in an empty green can. Just don't tell the kids....
  • Reply 9 of 10
    lucaluca Posts: 3,833member
    Once, when I was cashiering, a couple of older, slightly overweight guys came through my line with about a dozen enemas and various other stuff... that was interesting.

Another old guy was buying Depends and he said "Well, when you get to be my age, getting those just means you can have another beer without getting up!"
  • Reply 10 of 10
    Quote:

Originally posted by billybobsky

i think, although aquafire's language is also a mystery to me, that he is refering to condoms. prolly, the sheep skin kind...

Close....A " Wad catcher " ( peni-pad ) joke...is a play on the equivilant for women except that it's for big burly guys who get all excited & shoot.... while still their shorts.....never heard of Premature Eject.......sheesh...

Maybe Aussie-speak & humor is a total mystery

Just ask Mel Gibson or Russell Crowe they'd understand