Blondes, Brunnettes or Redheads

Comments

• Reply 41 of 80
    sondjatasondjata Posts: 308member
    I likes em EBONY with black nappy hair.
  • Reply 42 of 80
    1337_5l4xx0r1337_5l4xx0r Posts: 1,558member
    My sexual prefs:

I, too, dig brunettes. Redheads, depends on the redhead (few are hot, and I am a redhead, so the appeal is thin). Blonde... *yawn*... where was I?

Oh yeah, soccer moms. I have 2 other sexual preferences to blurt out to this room full of strangers: 1. I have a thing for middle aged women. I'm talking 35-46 here. And (un?)fortunately for me, I work in an environment where I see/talk to them all the time. They flirt with me, I flirt with them... sigh...

2: Screw waifs like Calista Flockhart. I dig busty girls, fuller hips. Not 'fat', although 'fat' is a matter of perspective I suppose. I just dig curvy women, not skin stretched tight over bones. Yuck.

I hope to soon go out w/ one of my coworkers, who is yong, cute, brunette and VERY busty. Oh God.

edit: And yeah, Mass media's idea of beauty (breast implants, California blonde) really does nothing for me.

Turnoff #1: Girls who are hot and know it. I hate egotism, especially girls who think they're all that.
  • Reply 43 of 80
    curiousuburbcuriousuburb Posts: 3,325member
    longer hair is definitely a turnon, or conversely... short hair (less than shoulder length) doesn't do much for me. bald is not my thing. long hair can be up, fine... fun to unleash.

high maintenance hair is always bad. shouldn't require own pit crew

more than an hour to crimp, primp, braid, defrizz, curl, or otherwise fuss with is bad.

hair that requires its own luggage of care products is bad.

colour is mostly irrelevant with a few exceptions:

obviously coloured hair seems too artificial (except to hide grey)

bleach blonde carries stereotype airhead baggage. smarts matter more than hair.

dirty blonde through brunette are relatively equal ( shifting preference, perhaps to darker)

redheads... mmm, i admit a hankering. but some tanning will be req'd.
  • Reply 44 of 80
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    Actually must admit to having gone through a " I'm attracted to short hair " on women phase...I found myself chating up some really nice arty & intellectual types...with edges of latent Bisexuality about them....Then I found myself getting along really famously with tomboy dykes...I think they see me as an OK guy ..who isn't afraid of dykecity....Do they think I'm a proxy-dyke but don't know it ?

The other thing is I love one of my dear friends who is pushing late 40's but with a very slim figure and an aquiline face with grey eyes, and framed by long hair that has prematurely aged to steel grey..

It is really beautiful on her & gives her an air of poise & grace..dignity...call it what you will, but it brings out both the loving protectiveness in me as well as the devil...
  • Reply 45 of 80
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    At this point,, my only requirement is that she's XX and fertile.
  • Reply 46 of 80
    Quote:

Originally posted by Eugene

At this point,, my only requirement is that she's XX and fertile.

In that case Dolly would like to say hello !

• Reply 47 of 80
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    She looks familiar.
  • Reply 48 of 80
    gargar Posts: 1,201member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Mulattabianca

mh no. i think he was just ... mh, bungeing about jonathan's blondeism ... err jonathan being or likeing tanned blondes.

maybe he likes jaguars? at least he's not a sardinian, the sardinians are those that like the sheeps ..

that's not true, australians love sheep, they even have a sport were they have to grap a sheep by it's legs and do her in a very rude manner after that the girl is al bold... (no joke, an australian twin told me... oh, well, okay they were drunk, but... blackhaired gothics they were... and drunk)

black sheep, definitely
  • Reply 49 of 80
    Quote:

Originally posted by gar

that's not true, Australians love sheep, they even have a sport were they have to grap a sheep by it's legs and do her in a very rude manner after that the girl is al bold... (no joke, an australian twin told me... oh, well, okay they were drunk, but... blackhaired gothics they were... and drunk)

black sheep, definitely

Argh...I think they was pulling your leg of Lamb....mate !

We Aussies love our sheep as BBQ's & lamb chops.....but wouldn't go so fare as to "root" sheep unless we on first name terms....

Never root a sheep on the first date...take her to the movies at least for Gods sake have some class...

But I hear the Dutch are into something really weird with rollmops & dutch edam while holding a goose....?
  • Reply 50 of 80
    gargar Posts: 1,201member
    Quote:

Originally posted by aquafire

Argh...I think they was pulling your leg of Lamb....mate !

We Aussies love our sheep as BBQ's & lamb chops.....but wouldn't go so fare as to "root" sheep unless we on first name terms....

Never root a sheep on the first date...take her to the movies at least for Gods sake have some class...

But I hear the Dutch are into something really weird with rollmops & dutch edam while holding a goose....?

nonononono,

the goose thing is something french (does greek kissing ring a bell?)
  • Reply 51 of 80
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    hey as there are so many italo-australians, i can guess the sardinian sheep must be very popular in the bbq parties!
  • Reply 52 of 80
    oh. talking about haircuts.. i will have my haircut next thursday, friday AND saturday. and be paid for that. and if they make me blond or something else horrible, i probably shave sunday.
  • Reply 53 of 80
    Quote:

Originally posted by Mulattabianca

oh. talking about haircuts.. i will have my haircut next thursday, friday AND saturday. and be paid for that. and if they make me blond or something else horrible, i probably shave sunday.

You sound like your from the "Wog-zone" near Lygon street Melbourne...Coff up...
  • Reply 54 of 80
    What about "long"?

• Reply 55 of 80
    Quote:

Originally posted by GardenOfEarthlyDelights

What about "long"?

Wow ! The Pouting artist hard at work on a master-piece.......

Hmmmmm..I wonder if this was what Lenardo Da-Vinci had in mind when he was thinking about Mona Lisa.....

She can fool around with my paint brush anytime she likes

Ps She's a lefty...see Lefty post......what else is there to say other than she must be a creative genius.....
  • Reply 56 of 80
    billybobskybillybobsky Posts: 1,914member
    Quote:

Originally posted by aquafire

Wow ! The Pouting artist hard at work on a master-piece.......

Hmmmmm..I wonder if this was what Lenardo Da-Vinci had in mind when he was thinking about Mona Lisa.....

She can fool around with my paint brush anytime she likes

Ps She's a lefty...see Lefty post......what else is there to say other than she must be a creative genius.....

i dont know... if a woman had been growing her hair for years upon years, i think i might be affraid...
  • Reply 57 of 80
    Quote:

Originally posted by billybobsky

i dont know... if a woman had been growing her hair for years upon years, i think i might be affraid...

Considering how hairy most guys are..especially across back..CroMag throwbacks..I'd imagine most women get pretty scared of us gorrilla guys......

Besides which a woman with hair that long..must be a princess ( re Rupunzel ) with a seriously RICH King dude for a dad...

Looking at that pic again..it does look a bit like the inside of a castle tower
  • Reply 58 of 80
    chinneychinney Posts: 1,019member
    My wife is blond, but not anything but dumb. I have always wondered where the bimbo blond stereotype arose, as there is no correlation, that I know of, between hair colour and intelligence. Maybe, however, there is a (negative) correlation between willingness to dye one's hair blond and intelligence.

In any case, I have never had any real preference for one hair colour over another. It has not been a deciding point for me. After the standard physical attributes checked out by most men, I look at a woman's hands. Delicate, well-formed hands make a real difference for me. I told this to several of my friends, and they thought that I was crazy.
  • Reply 59 of 80
    spartspart Posts: 2,060member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Chinney

My wife is blond, but not anything but dumb. I have always wondered where the bimbo blond stereotype arose, as there is no correlation, that I know of, between hair colour and intelligence. Maybe, however, there is a (negative) correlation between willingness to dye one's hair blond and intelligence.

Ditz and smart can go together...there's a difference between intelligence and common sense.

That being said, every almost single blond chic I know is a ditz.
  • Reply 60 of 80
    Quote:

Originally posted by Chinney

I have always wondered where the bimbo blond stereotype arose.

Ever seen any movies from Marilyn Monroe? Or ANY OTHER famous blond (female)?