30 G iPod

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
I finally pulled the trigger on the new 30B iPod (my first Apple purchase ever!). The Apple store claims a ship date on or before May 15th. Anybody have any scoop on when these things will actually begin shipping? Thanks.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    Welcome to the boards. The correct forum for this topic is Digital Hub, so I'll just slide this puppy over there now...

• Reply 2 of 9
    thegeldingthegelding Posts: 3,230member
    congrats on the iPod....now you just need an apple computer to get full use and love from that thing

as for when the apple store will ship??? not sure, the apple retail stores and compusa have them in stock...i would think you will get yours shipped out rather quickly...

just checked the apple store...it lists 3-5 days....

g
  • Reply 3 of 9
    beakeebeakee Posts: 64member
    I saw that when I ordered. I was curious if anyone knew the accuracy of that estimate. I was hoping it would ship sooner!

As to my need for a Mac...I am totally drooling over the Powerbooks, I just haven't decided which one to get...
  • Reply 4 of 9
    telomartelomar Posts: 1,804member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Beakee

I saw that when I ordered. I was curious if anyone knew the accuracy of that estimate. I was hoping it would ship sooner!

Unfortunately I was told a very similar date (middle of May). I'd expect it some time next week.
  • Reply 5 of 9
    myahmacmyahmac Posts: 222member
    hey i am getting a new 30gb when the next shipment comes to comp usa. my dad bought their price prtection waranty or something like that. well neway my pod crashed a while ago and i just now got home from school. we walked into the store said its broken and the lady was just like, pick a new one. but no new ipods, they were sold out in a few hours. so i have to wait till next week then i upgrade from 10-30 for free.
  • Reply 6 of 9
    well.. I JUST checked and it JUST shipped within the last hour and I ordered it a week ago...
  • Reply 7 of 9
    alexanderalexander Posts: 206member
    Quote:

Originally posted by THE MAC GOD

well.. I JUST checked and it JUST shipped within the last hour and I ordered it a week ago...

Ordered my 30G (online Apple Store) on May 5. The estimated ship date on the Order Status page is today, but still no ship notification...

Alex
  • Reply 8 of 9
    alexanderalexander Posts: 206member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Alexander

Ordered my 30G (online Apple Store) on May 5. The estimated ship date on the Order Status page is today, but still no ship notification...

Alex

...and now it says 5/19. Booooo.