How much have you spent in the iTunes Music Store? v2

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
I'm still @ $11.88.....

this one will last 2 weeks, and yes I got a little impatient

oh, can a mod add this to the end of the subject "UPDATE YOUR VOTE"? thanks...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    I just want to see a Canadian store that is $.99 per song like the US.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    kraig911kraig911 Posts: 912member
    I like the whole concept of the music store, and have bought a lot from it actually. But overall it says that the ITMS most popular song/artist is coldplay, which doesn't match the overall market right now... What do you think. I mean I don't know of a radio station right now that has any of these coldplay songs in rotation... or is it just the record companies forcing stuff down our throat?

-Craig
  • Reply 3 of 7
    serranoserrano Posts: 1,806member
    Quote:

Originally posted by kraig911

I like the whole concept of the music store, and have bought a lot from it actually. But overall it says that the ITMS most popular song/artist is coldplay, which doesn't match the overall market right now... What do you think. I mean I don't know of a radio station right now that has any of these coldplay songs in rotation... or is it just the record companies forcing stuff down our throat?

-Craig

Coldplay is pretty big around here...

Santa Barbara, CA
  • Reply 4 of 7
    kraig911kraig911 Posts: 912member
    Its popular on campus towns and well places where there's a higher income per capita. But I mean does coldplay play.. on your radio stations? down here it plays on KGSR which is a great radio stationn too by the way.. but I mean not anywhere else. I just find the coincedence to be the record industry doesn't want them to do better than say avril lavigne or somethen ( completely different genre's and demo's I know but $ is $, and labels I'm sure)
  • Reply 5 of 7
    I'm up to $47.70 with around another $10 of music waiting in my cart (thankfully I shut off one click, or else I'd probably be higher), and frankly, if they can get up to some huge number of songs by the end of the year, I'd probably be in the hole quite a bit deeper.

Damn you Apple!

-Leigh
  • Reply 6 of 7
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    Quote:

oh, can a mod add this to the end of the subject "UPDATE YOUR VOTE"? thanks...

bump
  • Reply 7 of 7
    thegeldingthegelding Posts: 3,230member
    i'm up to 117 songs in my "purchased music" folder...

and yes i have turned off one click too

g