Biological weapons found

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
...in Maryland.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/internatio...965231,00.html

Is the US government coorporating with Saddam and hiding the weapons for him? Is it enoung for the US military to engage in a war?

Discuss (or rather don´t. I just found this amusing and wanted to share. Please take it like that)

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member

oh sweet irony....

• Reply 2 of 7
    sorties on baltimore! surround bethesda!

i hear they train terrorists in annapolis!

invade wilmington! no wait that's delaware! oh but i bet they aid and abet those maryland scum!

DEATH TO SOFT SHELL CRABS!!! i personally will see to that one.....
  • Reply 3 of 7
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    Good thing they found them before they used them on their own citizens and their neighbors again.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    haraldharald Posts: 2,152member
    Quote:

Originally posted by BuonRotto

Good thing they found them before they used them on their own citizens and their neighbors again.

Alas they probably were used on their own citizens. The best bet as to who 'thraxed the postal service was a disgruntled employee of a US facility.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member
  • Reply 6 of 7
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Harald

Alas they probably were used on their own citizens. The best bet as to who 'thraxed the postal service was a disgruntled employee of a US facility.

Good catch re: the loophole. I assumed by the topic we were implicitly talking about governments, not individuals.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    709709 Posts: 2,016member
    Aha!!! I always knew those evil towel-hea..oops...bead-rubbin' wackos were hidin' out there. Hell, in Texas, Maryland wouldn't even be considered a county !! Release the Baltimore Busters!!!

Now....let's see what states border Maryland.......I'm sure we can find an excuse to bomb them too....