Did anybody stay for the Matrix Revo preview?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I heard that after the credits of Reloaded end, there is a short preview for Matrix Revolutions. Did anyone watch it? What was it like? i really want to know.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 16
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    I don't know if it's the same as the movie trailer, but I can tell you this: if you want to see some *funny* shit, download the trailer and fast forward to the Agent Smith scene where he's laughing. Pause the movie then scrub forward and backwards through it. If this doesn't make you laugh, you have no sense of humor.

• Reply 2 of 16
    hmurchisonhmurchison Posts: 12,419member
    It sucked ass.

I waited for what 10 minutes of credits for that shiza? Boo hiss.
  • Reply 3 of 16
    mrmistermrmister Posts: 1,095member
    It was a very bad preview. You missed nothing that was worth waiting through the credits.
  • Reply 4 of 16
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Good. i was afraid that i had missed something worth seeing.
  • Reply 5 of 16
    agent302agent302 Posts: 974member
    There's going to be a big fight between Neo and Agent Smith in the rain with a bunch of other Agent Smiths just watching. That was the only concrete thing I learned from it. But the movie ended at 3 am (a midnight showing!) so it's not like a was going to do anything else than wait through the credits.
  • Reply 6 of 16
    the cool gutthe cool gut Posts: 1,714member
    sorry, but Reloaded sucked so bad, I couldn't wait to get outa there.
  • Reply 7 of 16
    stoostoo Posts: 1,490member
    I had to leg it for my bus, but as mentioned in the Reloaded discussion thread it's on the Web by now.
  • Reply 8 of 16
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Stoo

I had to leg it for my bus, but as mentioned in the Reloaded discussion thread it's on the Web by now.

no it isn't that is a different teaser...

and I just showed up a bit early to catch the teaser before the showing I purchased a ticket to... of course this was the second time I went to see it...
  • Reply 9 of 16
    stoostoo Posts: 1,490member
    Is it the "it's nice to have something to look forward too" one that's at the end of Reloaded?
  • Reply 10 of 16
    that may have been used for both, but they definitely started differently... but they used much of the same clips as the one on the net...

there is different footage in the one I saw in the theater compared to the one I downloaded from the net...
  • Reply 11 of 16
    Quote:

Originally posted by Stoo

Is it the "it's nice to have something to look forward too" one that's at the end of Reloaded?

No

There is some of the same footage of course, but they are 2 different trailers. I saw Reloded for time 2 tonight and stayed for the trailer this time. I thought it was good. I'd like to get it on my computer though, so I can see some of the scenes that were only up for a couple frames
  • Reply 12 of 16
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    Here is the one that's been around for a while, and here is the one that was at the end of Reloaded.
  • Reply 13 of 16
    randycat99randycat99 Posts: 1,919member
    ...and where does this put the trailer at the end of the Enter the Matrix game?
  • Reply 14 of 16
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    My friend tells me that it is the same preview. Can you view it w/o downloading yet.
  • Reply 15 of 16
    randycat99randycat99 Posts: 1,919member
    I'm on dial-up, so I won't be downloading jack to watch a movie preview.
  • Reply 16 of 16
    Quote:

Originally posted by BRussell

Here is the one that's been around for a while, and here is the one that was at the end of Reloaded.

yup 2 different trailers... the 2nd one was tho one I saw in the theater..