Tell us abour your first girlfriend.

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Mine? When I was 14. When she broke up with me, it totally crushed me... sorry, that wasnt too interesting... but tell us about yours'!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 69
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Bioflavonoid

Mine? When I was 14. When she broke up with me, it totally crushed me... sorry, that wasnt too interesting... but tell us about yours'!

Then she met me....which was realy neat until I heard she was really wanting to get back with you............And thats been the pattern of my life ever since...
  • Reply 2 of 69
    Or, if you are one of the rare female members, tell us about your first boyfriend.
  • Reply 3 of 69
    or if you're gay
  • Reply 4 of 69
    Quote:

Originally posted by superkarate monkeydeathcar

or if you're gay

Firing on all two cylinders today ?
  • Reply 5 of 69
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    I was like 11 I think. She was hot lol. But seriously, I liked her and she liked me so you know at that age it's a big deal. And then we kissed in front of my whole class in the school library (and my teacher didn't know). It was just a really funny situation. Things didn't last too long though.
  • Reply 6 of 69
    zouniczounic Posts: 53member
    or if you're hermaphrodic
  • Reply 7 of 69
    Quote:

Originally posted by aquafire

Firing on all two cylinders today ?

i need a drummer for rimshots baby!
  • Reply 8 of 69
    Quote:

Originally posted by EmAn

I was like 11 I think. She was hot lol. But seriously, I liked her and she liked me so you know at that age it's a big deal. And then we kissed in front of my whole class in the school library (and my teacher didn't know). It was just a really funny situation. Things didn't last too long though.

lol, thanks for being the first to contribute!
  • Reply 9 of 69
    709709 Posts: 2,016member
    Are you wanting first f*ck or first girlfriend?

My first 'girlfriend' was Susan Toppen. 4th grade to 6th grade. I was scared shitless of her. Beautiful big blue eyes...tall like me & smart as hell. Almost beat me out in the 6th grade spelling bee.....perfect. We did this little 'unsure & inexperienced' dance that most kids back in the early 70's did with each other. I gave out the 30-pack of Valentines with a scribbled G to all, but agonized for days over what 'trite yet appropriate' phrase I wrote on hers. There was no such thing as a couple back then...just 'yea I like you and you like me...maybe' type male/female youth full of questions.....In the 6th grade I saved up my lunch money to give her a little silver necklace for Christmas and she gave me a little silver ring.

The first advance on the walls of my special place with Susan was from Shelly. Shelly was a whore (ie: she had possibly had sex, but nobody knew for sure). To make things worse, Shelly thought I was cute. That alone terrified me. She was experienced for god's sake....shit, I didn't even know where a vagina was (I had an idea, within a few inches anyways). She would make these 'suggestive' moves at me (hey, in 6th grade anything is suggestive...) and I would smile 'knowingly', nod, and feel like the world was staring at my crimson face. Cool Guy. yup.

After 6th grade, of course, we all went to middle school...and like a small fish in a much bigger pond I dutifully wandered off to find my little niche of 'don't look at me because I'm not ready to look at you' friends. Ahh, safety in numbers. Problem with that was, I was just geeky enough to not want attention, but just good looking enough to attract some. Back then I was too insecure to think I was ready for the 'upper' eschelons of the 7th grade, and found a natural fit (after trials I won't get into in this thread) with my fellow outcasts....the Burn Outs?.

They were good to me. After the much convoluted and heart-wrenching trials to fit in, they and I both realized I didn't. But, they adopted me anyways, to my glee. I didn't smoke, didn't steal for thrills, and didn't f*ck (tried to hide this, but they knew....). As a token of my faith I adopted the boots and red shoe laces. I was in.

As 7th grade passed and the evil 8th grade entered my life, things were different. I inadvertantly passed into 'one of the smart kids' category. I was always an A student, but now it seemed to make a difference to more than my parents. My previous red-shoelaced friends ostracized me. I was crushed.

So, I became a solo act. No affiliations to anyone. In doing that, I became the poster-boy for the'smart kids that have no life' campaign.

Ooog, I've rambled, haven't I?

To make a long story short, I lost my virginity at 16.....to Christy, a Burn Out friend.

As for Susan...well, she was just a wink and a few moments of chat in Middle School. But...some men's first loves haunt then their entire lives......she's the only reason I'm considering my 20th reunion.........
  • Reply 10 of 69
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    Oh man what drama.

I saw my first girlfriend at the high school reunion. Now my wife sends her a card every Christmas
  • Reply 11 of 69
    My first real girlfriend...Erika Simmons, in eighth grade. The most popular (and smartest) girl in school. My best friend told me she liked me which I thought was weird because I was the quiet techno-geek kid in 8th grade. She was absolutely beautiful (and still is). Golden blonde hair, gorgeous eyes, great body...the works. I was floored. We went out for about 8 months and decided to just be friends. Her, my best friend, and I are still best friends. She graduated high school a year early. She is now majoring in Sociology and Russian Literature and is Pre-Med AND Pre-Law with a full ride to Harvard after this year. I'll always be in love with her and her adventurous outlook on life
  • Reply 12 of 69
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    my first girlfriend? never had one.

bf then? i think i was around 3 or 4 ... i don't remember his name or how he looked like, just that he moved either to austria or australia...
  • Reply 13 of 69
    Quote:

Originally posted by 709

Are you wanting first f*ck or first girlfriend?

Heh, first girlfriend will do. Very interesting story btw.

Side note: I'm trying to get back together with my first G/F... that's what inspired this thread. She flirts with me, I flirt with her... everything's workin' right? RIGHT?!????

\
  • Reply 14 of 69
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Bioflavonoid

everything's workin' right? RIGHT?!????

\

Wrong.

It's probably a bad fit. How many years have passed since 'first contact' with this lady?

Not that I believe this type of crap, but I just happened to see it today.

I say skip the flirting stage and tell her you want to bang her (in a nice way.) Tell her you love her. Tell her you want to be with her. Whatever. Whatever it is, it shouldn't take more than 15 minutes unless you both just want to flirt.

That's OK too. But if you're going to flirt, don't pretend too hard that anything can come of it.
  • Reply 15 of 69
    709709 Posts: 2,016member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Scott

Oh man what drama.

Glad you liked it. Truth is better than fiction, eh?
  • Reply 16 of 69
    Truth be known, my first "girlfriend " was when I was 3 years old..her name was Elizabeth and she was from Germany.

She was skinny-dipping in the same plastic bath as me..( I was 3 & a half Y.O.).

We were getting along really well until she pinched my Donald Duck..

She would have got away with it except to add insult to injury, she hit me over the head with it..

What is a guy supposed to do.?

( She obviously practiced karate and was a signed up member of the SS. )

Well ...seeing as I wasn't as big & fat as she was ..I did the only thing I could do..... I bit her on the arse..( that's backside to you Yanks ).Sunk my teeth in really good..

Funny thing..every woman I have ever gone out with since likes me to bite them on their arse..

The universe is strange.....? Very Freudian..
  • Reply 17 of 69
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    I met my first girlfriend ( a nurse ) while i was a student. It was during a party and i have drink a little, after the first kiss, i go up to my room and pass all the night there ...

In fact each time i kiss a women i go to bed with her, unfortunately it did not happen so often ...
  • Reply 18 of 69
    bartobarto Posts: 2,246member
    Quote:

We were getting along really well until she pinched my Donald Duck..

Very Freudian indeed...
  • Reply 19 of 69
    discocowdiscocow Posts: 603member
    Quote:

she pinched my Donald Duck..

First reading + dirty mind + the inability to distinguish innuendo from a cartoon character due to half conscious brain = very fvcked up mental Polaroid.
  • Reply 20 of 69
    Quote:

Originally posted by DiscoCow

First reading + dirty mind + the inability to distinguish innuendo from a cartoon character due to half conscious brain = very fvcked up mental Polaroid.

leave my Donald duck out of it or I'll bite yer arse !

Or is that what your hoping ?