Batgirl

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
You guys remember the old Batman TV show with Adam West? Remember Batgirl? Was she hot or what? I loved that metallic tight costume. It was kinda like the Star Trek costumes (same era), but a LOT tighter. Anyone have screen grabs? Pics? Fond memories?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    curiousuburbcuriousuburb Posts: 3,325member
    click imgs for yvonne craig's site.

but not nearly as hot as julie newmar in her catwoman suit
  • Reply 2 of 8
    anamacanamac Posts: 80member
    Quote:

Originally posted by dstranathan

You guys remember the old Batman TV show with Adam West? Remember Batgirl? Was she hot or what? I loved that metallic tight costume. It was kinda like the Star Trek costumes (same era), but a LOT tighter. Anyone have screen grabs? Pics? Fond memories?

From the female perspective, I'm afraid Batgirl was a total loss. Catwoman was our role model for that series...and even she was a pale shadow of the number one 60's series woman: EMMA PEEL. Although if you really want the leather catsuits, you'll prefer Cathy Gale.

>^..^<
  • Reply 3 of 8
    curiousuburbcuriousuburb Posts: 3,325member
    mmmmma peel </homer>

and some of the well named bond girls were putting on a pretty slinky show
  • Reply 4 of 8
    dstranathandstranathan Posts: 1,717member
    Catwoman and Batgirl had nice round hips and they wore their belts slung to one side and really low. That was so hot! As a little boy it was the first time I realized the "curve" of the female form. Holy Hotties, Batman! Its popular again, go look at girls at the mall these days (but they have a little more square "boy hips" today.
  • Reply 5 of 8
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    oh like those two cared about women.

Closer to the truth than you think!

• Reply 6 of 8
    shetlineshetline Posts: 4,695member
    Batgirl was in reruns before I began to notice such things. When my hormones began to kick in, it was...

...that got my attention.
  • Reply 7 of 8
    jeffyboyjeffyboy Posts: 1,055member
    Batgirl was cute, I liked the red hair and cool bike, but oh, man Julie Newmar was soooo hot in that outfit!

There will always be a market for campy, sexy, girls-kicking-butt TV shows, won't there?

God bless em!

Lucy Lawless and Linda Carter looked a lot like, didn't they?

Jeff
  • Reply 8 of 8
    dstranathandstranathan Posts: 1,717member
    Yea, Batman was WAY into reruns when I got into it. It was on TV at around 3:00 PM when I got out of school. I had to run home fast to see those cliff-hanger episodes!

Batgirl was cute, but I liked Cat Woman too. They had similar slinky costumes and hip-hugger belts. Hot!

Batgirl was young and kinda rebellious, so I identified with her as a kid.

Wonder Woman was on prime time TV. I liked her, too. How does that boob-cover front piece even stay up? She had sexy little fat lips and bright eyes.

Who else? There was Farrah, Lindsey Wagner (Bionic Woman), Valerie Bertanelli (sp), Suzanne Sommers. Others?

(bumpity-bump for the lay-deez)