Apple @ Create show in New York

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Interesting that Greg Joswick, Apple hardwre Vice President will open the Create show with his feature presentation. If Panther is the new focus what's a hardware guy doing the show opening?

LINK

Quote:

Greg Joswiak, a.k.a. "Joz", is Apple's Vice President of Hardware Product Marketing and leads the team responsible for all Apple desktops and portables, including the iPod and AirPort. His team?s mission is to define the future of personal computing by providing industry leading features and designs that provide customers with valuable solutions for the digital lifestyle. Joz has held several prior roles within Apple's product marketing organization, including director of portable and communications products. He earned a degree in computer engineering from the University of Michigan.

So what would a guy with 'joz's resume be talking about at the opening of the New York show? Is it possible that he will be showing new hardware announced at the WWDC?

Aphelion ...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    thegeldingthegelding Posts: 3,230member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Aphelion

So what would a guy with 'joz's resume be talking about at the opening of the New York show? Is it possible that he will be showing new hardware announced at the WWDC?

Aphelion ...

yes...SJ will show PM towers and panther...and iChat2 with camera??...joz of life will go into detail of PM towers and will go into detail of shipping dates extra...

SJ shows, Joz hard sells features

g
  • Reply 2 of 5
    macusersmacusers Posts: 840member
    i already started a thread about this in general disscusion

http://forums.appleinsider.com/showt...threadid=26053

oh whoops, i thought i edited it instead of started a new reply down their.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    leonisleonis Posts: 3,427member
    ...or maybe just repeating what Steve does in WWDC
  • Reply 4 of 5
    macusersmacusers Posts: 840member
    This might just mean that Jobs will present everythning at WWDC, the only problem i see is that Apple will have one of the smallest booths they have ever had at MacWorld, you would think they would want a big one if there were all these new announcements. G5's Power Macs, Maybe powerbooks , Panther, displays.

i already started a thread about this in general disscusion

http://forums.appleinsider.com/showt...threadid=26053
  • Reply 5 of 5
    bodhibodhi Posts: 1,424member
    Like others have said, there are other threads about this.