Bush Falls Off Segway! Pic Inside!

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 32
    nijiniji Posts: 288member
    i have always liked pres bush senior. seeing him ride the segway as effortlessly as he does in this great clip further reaffirms my faith in him.

seeing his son ATTEMPT to ride the segway further confirms my contempt for him.

first grandmother on the segway: wonderful. more power to her.

i assume everyone knows about the best personal segway site on the net. if you dont, go there now:

www.bookofseg.com
  • Reply 22 of 32
    piwozniakpiwozniak Posts: 815member
    Quote:

Originally posted by dstranathan

Must have hit a pretzle in the road...

have to stop reading this forum while eating...

now i have to clean up, thanks

• Reply 23 of 32
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    So should I assume that you CAN tip a Segway over if you lean on it hard enough? I would imagine that the counterweights inside couldn't possibly balance out a 180lb. person leaning full force on it. Sounds like that's what happened to Dubya. \
  • Reply 24 of 32
    gycgyc Posts: 90member
    I heard speculation that the balancing mode (or whatever it was called) was switched off and he forgot (or didn't know) to switch it back on when he attempted to ride it. Come on, you Bush haters, can't you make more original jokes than the standard he's an idiot crap. Well, actually, you guys are being more creative than the lame, haha he's an idiot, jokes on other websites.
  • Reply 25 of 32
    wotanwotan Posts: 106member

• Reply 26 of 32
    fellowshipfellowship Posts: 5,038member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Wotan

I needed that laugh!

Fellows
  • Reply 27 of 32
    spotcatbugspotcatbug Posts: 195member
    Quote:

The look on his face there is hilarious. It's almost as if he's thinking, "How in the world is she making this thing work? I can't read this at all."
  • Reply 28 of 32
    josef k.josef k. Posts: 79member

• Reply 29 of 32
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    This segway seems to be a toy. I bet that nobody will remember it in the next decade.

I also doubt that the first picture for the two principles characters : bush and the segway
  • Reply 30 of 32
    billybobskybillybobsky Posts: 1,914member
    Quote:

That is definitely fake. Not that it would suprise me if Bush did that, but its a fake -- look at the picture on the back of Bush's book -- its the inverted image of the one on the girls book...
  • Reply 31 of 32
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    I hate when "they" do that. Let the merits stand out for themselves. They don´t need any help
  • Reply 32 of 32
    Catch of the day Billybob, it took me a while to see what you were saying but you're spot on nonetheless. Maybe the perpetrators left the error in so as to highlight the dangers of Photoshopping reality or maybe they knew its ok to do this as everyone already thinks he's an idiot anyway. You don't have to be a ' I-wouldn't vote-for-him-if-he-was-the-last-man-on-earth guy like I truly am to see that this stuff is going to get worse and more serious.

Ok because of who he is and his job he can expect the flak and take the damage, but what if this stuff was done to a candidate whose public perception was up for grabs?