#4 Iraqi caught, what's next?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
ok, lay your bets now.

they've got #4, only Saddam and his sons are higher on the most wanted list.

so, will WoMD be found in the next few months now that they'll have unquestionable intel, or not?

i'm betting they find weapons and Saddam within the next 60 days.

what do you all think?

crank up the Barney and Metallica.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    existenceexistence Posts: 991member
    The more time that passes without finding weapons, the less likely it is they will ever find them.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    Quote:

Originally posted by alcimedes

ok, lay your bets now.

they've got #4, only Saddam and his sons are higher on the most wanted list.

so, will WoMD be found in the next few months now that they'll have unquestionable intel, or not?

i'm betting they find weapons and Saddam within the next 60 days.

what do you all think?

crank up the Barney and Metallica.

i really, really hope you're right, but they had "unquestionable intel" before.

i'd say it'd better be sooner than 60 days, because there is blood in the water, and the press is hungry,

maybe they'll start doing their jobs.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    giantgiant Posts: 6,041member
    Does it really matter at this point if they find a stockpile with , say, 100 tons of mustard gas? No.

1. The bush admin's intelligence was wrong. Pick any claim they made.

2. Iraq was not a threat.

A small stockpile of mustard gas is the only thing Iraq is likely to have. Iraqi mustard gas is not a threat to the US. No other chemical weapons were produced in bulk recently enough to still be viable. Of course, details don't seem to matter with people that are just hell-bent on justifying their investment they made when supporting the war.

I'm sure something will be found. It's just going to be interesting how the Bush admin will flaunt a small find as if it is a huge stockpile (tons sounds big) and pretend that it shows they were right all along. Well, hey, what about the fact that we already know that not a single Bush admin accusation has panned out?
  • Reply 4 of 5
    burningwheelburningwheel Posts: 1,827member
    who's no.4?

edit; forget it, i found out at cnn
  • Reply 5 of 5
    Quote:

Originally posted by burningwheel

who's no.4?

I think that would be..... Jordy? Or maybe Data.