Krispy Kreme Donuts

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 52
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    You bastards. I was enjoying my night, casually surfing, etc. Then I stumble across this thread and now I'm sitting here going "if I leave now, I can be back in 20-25 minutes...".

I wonder if the sign is flashing?

Here in town, there's been one on Brainerd Road (kinda one of the main drags) for as long as I can remember (since babyhood).

Everytime I drive by, I look over to see if the red neon "HOT DONUTS NOW" sign is blinking. When it is, it takes everything I have to not yank the wheel into the parking lot and buy a couple!
  • Reply 42 of 52
    enaena Posts: 667member
    DON'T WORRY PSCATES I'LL SAVE YOU!!!!!

chech THIS out!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

...and protects agianst "mens health" problems too!
  • Reply 43 of 52
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    If I gotta choose between THAT stuff and a limp noodle/prostate issues, I'll take my chances with the latter.

Totally kidding, of course.

• Reply 44 of 52
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member

Just got a dozen. They were SOOOOOOOOOO good. mmmmmm
  • Reply 45 of 52
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    Sure Brad, go ahead and f-ck up my good-will post to Fellowship why dontcha?!

Seriously, I had no idea. I just saw the doughut then the thread. Had to give him the benefit of the doubt. It's a matter of policy with the iBook, know what I'm sayin? If you don't give the man the benefit of the doubt, then people think it's the ole knee-jerk reaction when you question some of his assertions in other threads. I'm all about the level-headed thing...really.

Now someone email me a doughnut. Mmmm... icinggggg.
  • Reply 46 of 52
    fellowshipfellowship Posts: 5,038member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Moogs

Sure Brad, go ahead and f-ck up my good-will post to Fellowship why dontcha?!

Seriously, I had no idea. I just saw the doughut then the thread. Had to give him the benefit of the doubt. It's a matter of policy with the iBook, know what I'm sayin? If you don't give the man the benefit of the doubt, then people think it's the ole knee-jerk reaction when you question some of his assertions in other threads. I'm all about the level-headed thing...really.

Now someone email me a doughnut. Mmmm... icinggggg.

You are welcome to question anything in any of my threads.

I believe in asking questions. If you will notice I ask a few. What I try not to do is insult folks.

Just the way I do things

Fellows
  • Reply 47 of 52
    jrcjrc Posts: 817member
    Everytime you have a KK (krispey kreme) post here.

I just had a chocolate iced/creme filled AND a cholc iced/custard filled.

10 more left for breakfast tomorrow.
  • Reply 48 of 52
    pfflampfflam Posts: 5,053member
    Quote:

Quote:

Originally posted by bunge

Tim Horton's makes KK look like diarrhea.

Originally posted by Mac OS X Addict

Here is a look at the double chocolate Timbit. Very good, espically with Tim's coffee.

Something somewhere looks like Diarrhea. . . .\
  • Reply 49 of 52
    fran441fran441 Posts: 3,715member
    As I've said in other threads, I've never had a Krispy Kreme, and so far, there isn't even a Krispy Kreme in a bordering state, never mind my own.
  • Reply 50 of 52
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member
    my favorites are the creme filled ones though.

mmmm, custard.

• Reply 51 of 52
    enaena Posts: 667member
    Quote:

Originally posted by alcimedes

my favorites are the creme filled ones though.

mmmm, custard.

...looks like you're busy!
  • Reply 52 of 52
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    Sick bastard.

iBook, sorry if that post before read like a slam. I wasn't actually talking about you thinking my reactions are knee-jerk, but those who tend to jump to your defense even if you're not being attacked ... or something like that. I know you are totally OK with people disagreeing with your ideas. And so I shall at various points I'm sure, as you will disagree with mine.

By the way, Timbits ROCK. I remember Timbits hockey on "Hockey Day in Canada" this spring. Was a truly proud moment for me. I only wish I could've had one of my nephews or nieces out there so they could've brought home a box of them for me.