Salling Clicker Screenshot Leaks - New Hardware Support!

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Jonas Salling, the author of the Salling Clicker (aka Sony-Ericsson Clicker) is hard at work on a new version that would seem to include new devices in it's line-up!

The first screenshot is located here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ericss...t/message/2757

But the more interesting shot is the second screenshot (posted this past Friday) http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ericss...t/message/2781

In that shot you'll see a pulldown menu with a list of devices.

T68(i)

T6xx (this covers the new 610/618? phones)

T39

R520

~x~x~x~x (fuzzed out device)

The last device on the list (the one fuzzed out) is quite interesting... I have a guess as to what it is but I'd like to know what the rest of you make of it...

So visit the links and check em out...

P.S. Since yahoo forums are kinda funky (and might even require you to subscribe) I have the images so if one of the mods wants to include them in this thread just let me know...

Dave

Comments

• Reply 1 of 10
    othelloothello Posts: 1,054member
    i have fingers crossed that its going to support the P800... \
  • Reply 2 of 10
    ebbyebby Posts: 3,110member
    Quote:

Originally posted by othello

i have fingers crossed that its going to support the P800... \

If you notice on the second picture oneof the selections is blurred/scrambled. Maybe???
  • Reply 3 of 10
    davegeedavegee Posts: 2,765member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Ebby

If you notice on the second picture oneof the selections is blurred/scrambled. Maybe???

Yep it is... That's what I said at the very begining... I think it looks like a specific device that begins with a T and ends with a " T"

Dave
  • Reply 4 of 10
    ebbyebby Posts: 3,110member
    Oh yea. Woops.
  • Reply 5 of 10
    709709 Posts: 2,016member
    I'm guessing Tungsten T, at least that's what it looks like with my eyes all squinted. Is there such a beast?

[edit: yes, there is, but it doesn't seem to have a built-in phone. Has Bluetooth, though.]
  • Reply 6 of 10
    Quote:

Originally posted by 709

I'm guessing Tungsten T, at least that's what it looks like with my eyes all squinted. Is there such a beast?

Oh yea...

http://www.palm.com/products/handhelds/tungsten-t/

Color screen, bluetooth, etc, etc, etc

If that IS the device in question then I'm getting one as soon as I can... I so want the FUNCTION of that software but due to my cell provider it'll be FOREVER till they support any cool bluetooth phones... (verizon sucks when it comes to their phone selection)

Dave
  • Reply 7 of 10
    Dave, you may want to wait a bit for the Tungsten T2 to come out. Its been rumored for sometime, and recent pics have shown up in HK.

Also, Nokia 6600 looks promising, but wont be out for a while. Hopefully Jonas is busy supporting these devices, too.
  • Reply 8 of 10
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    It's not going to be the P800. I read over on the salling's site that there's some issue with the menus or something like that.

From salling's site:

Quote:

When will Salling Clicker support the P800?

The P800 doesn't have the menu abilities of the earlier Sony Ericsson phones. You can, however, use the proximity sensor.

I guess that doesn't TOTALLY rule out the thing, but it seems like it might happen. I'm hoping for my Nokia 3650 to work, but prolly not. :/
  • Reply 9 of 10
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Pictures of the Tungsten T2? Where?
  • Reply 10 of 10
    Quote:

Originally posted by Placebo

Pictures of the Tungsten T2? Where?

Never thought to use google?

D