my ass

appearance option obviously makes these official fakes
  • Reply 2 of 17
    rokrok Posts: 3,519member
    Quote:

Originally posted by kim kap sol

my ass

appearance option obviously makes these official fakes

more like i think steve would sabotage the cd pressing facility himself before he let any preference escape the door with the words "suck effect" visible in any way, shape, or form.
  • Reply 3 of 17
    Quote:

Originally posted by rok

more like i think steve would sabotage the cd pressing facility himself before he let any preference escape the door with the words "suck effect" visible in any way, shape, or form.

or have "SmoothStripes 2.7" as an "Appearance" option.
  • Reply 4 of 17
    cubedudecubedude Posts: 1,556member
    Those these look like fakes, if they remove the pinstripes from the windows and menubar, they should remove them from the folder icons as well.
  • Reply 5 of 17
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    Quote:

Originally posted by rok

Quote:

Originally posted by Mac Man 020581

or have "SmoothStripes 2.7" as an "Appearance" option.

haha, they would call it "SmoothStripes"

...not to mention its interesting to see that somone designed a theme for an OS that for all practical purposes doesn't exist yet
  • Reply 6 of 17
    they´re not just fakes, they´re ridiculously boring fakes.

*YAAAAAAWN*
  • Reply 7 of 17
    mac gurumac guru Posts: 367member
    If you're gonna bother faking 10.3 make it worth our time!

I could care less what the COPY window looks like...

I want relevant 10.3 shots if there are any.

Mac Guru
  • Reply 8 of 17
    jlljll Posts: 2,713member
  • Reply 9 of 17
    yep. those look better... and they seem to be real either. thanks for dat linky.
  • Reply 10 of 17
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    Quote:

Originally posted by JLL

Here are some other screenshots:

http://www.4osx.com/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=1408

a mod should delete all the posts above your so people don't have to read through that BS to see more realistic screenshots
  • Reply 11 of 17
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Metal looks way better (as seen in the Mail shot), and it seems that the Devil's Pinstripes have left. I like how the buttons are sunken into the titlebar of all the windows. This looks very attractive. Now that I look more closely, I notice that the titlebars ARE meta, but not in the way that I had expected. I couldn't help but notice that the systempref menubar had the same highlight look (it shaded the whole square around the icon grey) as 10.1. I notice that the Windows feature of bringing the Desktop to front has been implemented. That's great, because I HATE having to hide finder every time I want to use the desktop, not the desktop in a Finder window.

By the way, Cubedude, the pinstripes have NOT totally been removed, just toned down a lot. That is reflected in the folders also.
  • Reply 12 of 17
    ibrowseibrowse Posts: 1,749member
    That page is suspended, is it just the same ones from the thread in Temp. Insanity?
  • Reply 13 of 17
    Quote:

Originally posted by JLL

Here are some other screenshots:

http://www.4osx.com/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=1408

Did anyone happen to save the pictures, because the page is suspended.

EDIT: Never mind.
  • Reply 14 of 17
    alpha macalpha mac Posts: 463member
    I liked the strips, thay gave the window a kind of depth.
  • Reply 15 of 17
    Well, I would hope that they are fakes, for zrock800's sake. I mean...if Apple found those...wouldn't his .mac account get closed? The shots from 4macosx seem to a be a bit more "real" - they have even gotten the cease and desist from apple now. That would indicate at least some truth the the images. Perhaps it is the fact that it is posted from a .mac account that it may "smak" of fakery.
  • Reply 16 of 17
    hahaha dock prefs "suck effect" I like it.....
  • Reply 17 of 17
    then again, a ton of people have a copy of panther outside of apple now