Official WWDC Keynote Broadcast List and Who's Going Where

Comments

• Reply 81 of 110
    howyoudoinhowyoudoin Posts: 118member
    I may have a location in st.louis

Private message me and I'll try to get more details but its still being worked out.
  • Reply 82 of 110
    Quote:

Originally posted by fugimax

So do Apple stores provide wireless for those of us with PowerBooks?

Yes. Network name is "Apple Store", with no password or MAC address restrictions.

Very, very kind of them, really.
  • Reply 83 of 110
    akumulatorakumulator Posts: 1,111member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Ti Fighter

what time do you guys think is a good time to get there, half hour before, hour? I'm going to soho I'm guessing it will be crowded.

People started lining up an hour before the ipod event.
  • Reply 84 of 110
    pbg3pbg3 Posts: 211member
    Damn the lack of a broadcast in Toronto....why must they always hate us Canadians
  • Reply 85 of 110
    off/langoff/lang Posts: 98member
    I'll be at the Clarendon Store. (You'll know me, I'll be the guy saying "Hi I'm Mike" when people ask my name.)
  • Reply 86 of 110
    marcsirymarcsiry Posts: 27member
    I'll be at Soho with my TiBook...
  • Reply 87 of 110
    mcqmcq Posts: 1,543member
    Quote:

Originally posted by PBG3

Damn the lack of a broadcast in Toronto....why must they always hate us Canadians

I don't know if they hate Canadians (University of Manitoba and University of Calgary are carrying it), just nothing in Toronto
  • Reply 88 of 110
    [ plug ]

For those who can't make it, live coverage at Microsuck is available at this link.

[ /plug ]

• Reply 89 of 110
    Quote:

Originally posted by MCQ

I don't know if they hate Canadians (University of Manitoba and University of Calgary are carrying it), just nothing in Toronto

UIniversity of Calgary?? really? How do I find out? when where?????

flick.
  • Reply 90 of 110
    sunny_dsunny_d Posts: 1member
    Does anyone know if Tech Tv will broadcast anything from WWDC tomorrow? I remember they had a live feed of SJ's unveiling of the flat panel imac a few years back.
  • Reply 91 of 110
    macgregormacgregor Posts: 1,434member
    Nuthin live in the entire Northwest...again. Too close to the Dark Side mothership in Redmond.

But I'll be at the re-boadcast at MacForce here in Portland, Oregon ... for the iPod event they had food and drinks and DJ'ed music!
  • Reply 92 of 110
    Tampa, FL International Plaza Apple Store since the Orlando store isn't showing it (no big screen).

Hope I can resist the urge to buy. I've got a QS 733 (no cache) that I bought from CompUSA as a demo about 16 months ago. I'm going to try and hold out for rev 2.
  • Reply 93 of 110
    neutrino23neutrino23 Posts: 1,562member
    Would it be possible to go to a sports bar with a satellite dish and cajole them to tune in the keynote? I imagine if five or ten people requested they would dial it in if they could. I can't imagine there is too much going on sports-wise at 10:00AM Monday morning.

Edit: Forgot to mention, my wife and kids and I will head for the Palo Alto store if there are no fires to fight Monday morning.
  • Reply 94 of 110
    I live about 10 minutes from the Willow Bend store in Plano. I'll probably go.
  • Reply 95 of 110
    i will be at the south coast plaza store in calif...this is my first apple event and i am excited! what time do you guys recommend going to the store? i would like to be close to the front of the line...thanks!
  • Reply 96 of 110
    bodhibodhi Posts: 1,424member
    Quote:

Originally posted by fugimax

So do Apple stores provide wireless for those of us with PowerBooks?

YES. Every single one.
  • Reply 97 of 110
    I will probably be at the SoHo store as well. Looks like it's going to be crowded. If someone wants to meet up, just yell AppleIns--no wait, that'll probably get you kicked out. Yell MacNN. ;-)
  • Reply 98 of 110
    neilwneilw Posts: 77member
    I'm planning to go to the Short Hills store, unless I'm overcome with guilt about not working instead. Maybe if I bring my TiBook I can pretend I'm working....
  • Reply 99 of 110
    yevgenyyevgeny Posts: 1,148member
    I'll be in Newport CA at south coast plaza. I'm taking a vacation day for this
  • Reply 100 of 110
    klinuxklinux Posts: 453member
    I will try to make it to the Grove as well.