Official WWDC Keynote Broadcast List and Who's Going Where

12346»

Comments

• Reply 101 of 110
    Scratch me off the list of people going to the Apple Stores.
  • Reply 102 of 110
    gargar Posts: 1,201member
    Quote:

Originally posted by neutrino23

Edit: Forgot to mention, my wife and kids and I will head for the Palo Alto store if there are no fires to fight Monday morning.

is your wife a firefighter???
  • Reply 103 of 110
    ragexragex Posts: 126member
    I'll be @ Soho with my iBook. This is going to be great.
  • Reply 104 of 110
    I will probably be going to the Fashion Valley store. The only problem is that I don't have the money to buy a new computer I am a poor teacher.
  • Reply 105 of 110
    Quote:

Originally posted by The Milkman

I'll be at the Salem NH store (hopefully it wont be as nuts as Borders was tonight )

If your anywhere close to lucky, it will be a little more crowded than borders.
  • Reply 106 of 110
    Quote:

Originally posted by willywalloo

If your anywhere close to lucky, it will be a little more crowded than borders.

Actually, I was shocked to see how many people were at Borders on Thursday night/Friday morning. I headed over there to see how many people would be there for the midnight Harry Potter release figuring there would be, at the most, 300 - 500 people (and I thought that was high considering the low population count in my area). I drove in at around 11:55 and started laughing, the parking lot was full and Borders was mobbed. Walking inside was like going into a sauna from all of the body heat. At least 1,000 people were there.
  • Reply 107 of 110
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    Quote:

Originally posted by RageX

I'll be @ Soho with my iBook. This is going to be great.

i think i am sitting right behind you

it is crazy like 10 people showed up at the opening!

(10 AM EST) I am wearing a yankee hat and a blue polo shirt...

on second thought... its probably not you...
  • Reply 108 of 110
    At what time does the online stream of Steve Job's Keynote address start? The web site doesn't say, just in the afternoon.

http://stream.apple.akadns.net
  • Reply 109 of 110
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Mac Man 020581

At what time does the online stream of Steve Job's Keynote address start? The web site doesn't say, just in the afternoon.

http://stream.apple.akadns.net

It's 10:00 at the moscone Center, but probably different if you don't reside in that Time Zone. For me, (In Northshore Mall, Massachusetts), it's at 1:00 PM.

Is ANYONE going to Northshore? Unfortunately, I don't have a clue of what you dudes look like. Oh well...I'm here, waiting for what seems to be eternity. The place is goddamn empty ...I came an hour early just in case, but now I regret it...