So, I'm getting Panther in a few days (Should I install?)

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 31
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    Don't install it.

Panther is serializid.... every distributed CD at the conference had a serial bar that was scanned and assigned to the developers badge (name and info)

so, anyone who installs that CD it will verify
  • Reply 22 of 31
    pesipesi Posts: 424member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Bioflavonoid

I just am worried about getting my brother in trouble... but... who knows who my brother is, anyway? \

-Bio

well, 30 seconds after checking your profile, i know who YOU are. wouldn't be much trouble finding out who your brother is.

edit: 30 seconds later, i know who your brother is too.
  • Reply 23 of 31
    aquaticaquatic Posts: 5,602member
    Just use it on your bro's machine, no harm done.

God that X is a joke. They should have used the Pink Panther idea from here! Why all the Panther hoopla if that X looks like a piece of shiny crap. Ok maybe a shiny crap from the Iron Giant but whatever. Just as bad as the new G5.
  • Reply 24 of 31
    valmadvalmad Posts: 49member
    The answer is YES , and post all you lean here , so that I am not tempted to do the same.
  • Reply 25 of 31
    Sorry for this post, I had one prepared with quotes from everyone, but F****** SAFARI (1.0) quits everytime I try and post....

Sorry, I just don't want to get in trouble.... so, I don't think I'll be messing around with it...

-Bio
  • Reply 26 of 31
    Quote:

Originally posted by Bioflavonoid

Sorry for this post, I had one prepared with quotes from everyone, but F****** SAFARI (1.0) quits everytime I try and post....

Sorry, I just don't want to get in trouble.... so, I don't think I'll be messing around with it...

-Bio

Listen, Bioflavonoid, you're a stupid head baby poo. I'll do it MYSELF! FORGET BIO! LOOK TO MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! Once I install Panther, I'll get you all the screenshots.
  • Reply 27 of 31
    connyconny Posts: 18member
    Waiting for those screenshots...

• Reply 28 of 31
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    [edit by Brad: post removed]
  • Reply 29 of 31
    Placebo: this is your second warning. Once more and you're gone.

I posed in your other thread:
    Quote:

Let me add to this that asking for pirated software or posting links to pirated software can and will get your account here suspected.

This is not a joking matter.
  • Reply 30 of 31
    Quote:

Originally posted by conny

Waiting for those screenshots...

Patience, my son.
  • Reply 31 of 31
    About the X logo, I don't think it is too ugly myself, but then again this is the first time I noticed it...