al-Sahaf captured!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
click

Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf, is said to have been caught by United States troops after they set up a road block in Baghdad suburbs on Monday.

I was very saddened by rumors that he had killed himself and I am very glad that he is alive. I can only hope he is deported to the US and is forced to appear in many cameos on television and in movies as his punishment for being a naughty Baathist type.

I wonder if he knows how popular he is over here. Someone should tell him.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 13
    newnew Posts: 3,244member
    They should install him as Iraqi president, since his relationship to facts and truth should suit this US administration perfectly.

• Reply 2 of 13
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    Get that guy on TeeVee!
  • Reply 3 of 13
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    I didn´t think you sperm of evil wanted him?
  • Reply 4 of 13
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    Anders, could you translate that to English please?
  • Reply 5 of 13
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member
    i can see his first interview now

"no, i'm not captured. i'm free and in hiding. i came in of my own free will, and will leave again when i want to. these are iraqis with me pretending to be US soldiers...."

• Reply 6 of 13
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    "These bars are not my prison. I am free to come and go as I please. It is you who are captured. You are the one behind these bars. I am on the outside!"
  • Reply 7 of 13
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
  • Reply 8 of 13
    randycat99randycat99 Posts: 1,919member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Anders

I didn´t think you sperm of evil wanted him?

I'll take a whack at it (no pun intended)...maybe he meant "spawn", but did the most Freudian of Freudian slips?
  • Reply 9 of 13
    wyntirwyntir Posts: 88member
    Grover, I think you and Mr. al-Sahaf should star in a 1970s sitcom about two mismatched roommates. Comedy gold!
  • Reply 10 of 13
    tulkastulkas Posts: 3,757member
    Quote:

Originally posted by New

They should install him as Iraqi president, since his relationship to facts and truth should suit this US administration perfectly.

I was thiniking the same thing. Exceot I saw him installed as the head of the UN, or a number of European nations.
  • Reply 11 of 13
    um there is an opening for press secretary in the white house!

coincidence? hmmmm let's ponder that.
  • Reply 12 of 13
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    Wow, that month in hiding wasn't kind to him.

Before:

After:

• Reply 13 of 13
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    Quote:

Originally posted by BuonRotto

"These bars are not my prison. I am free to come and go as I please. It is you who are captured. You are the one behind these bars. I am on the outside!"

Very witty indeed .