Fourteen days later (WoMD)

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Or more actually.

So how is the status on all the suspected biochem findings? AFAIK there were three suspected findings. The shells, the trucks and the factory as discussed here: http://forums.appleinsider.com/showt...highlight=womd

So any word on the status? I know its not going very well for the team which mission was to find WoMDs, but I´m interested in the findings we discussed here

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member
    AFIAK they haven't submitted anything concrete yet. field testing was positive for various agents, but the military folks said those were often inaccurate.

i would guess they're going to publish the results when found, but i haven't heard anything yet.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    naderfannaderfan Posts: 156member
    We just have to give the weapons inspectors more time. Let them do their job. Ahhh, the irony of it all.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Anything new?
  • Reply 4 of 6
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member
    nope, which likely means that it was nothing.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    kraig911kraig911 Posts: 912member
    They found nuclear evidence apparently ahh it was on cnn but I don't wanna bother finding it. Eh it'll probably be discredited anyway by the left wing media that is american news.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    Quote:

Originally posted by kraig911

They found nuclear evidence apparently ahh it was on cnn but I don't wanna bother finding it. Eh it'll probably be discredited anyway by the left wing media that is american news.

It takes someone with severe blinders to state that something has been reported by CNN, but will be discredited by the American news. That's just precious.