Okay, I've decided I like France after all...

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    alpha macalpha mac Posts: 463member
    Quote:

At supper, she meets three of the youngest high-flying Tory MPs: Boris Johnson, MP for Henley; David Cameron, MP for Witney; and George Osborne, MP for Tatton.

The poor thing

Anay way i'v always liked the frogs (even more so now with all this stuff bout iraq)
  • Reply 2 of 5
    der kopfder kopf Posts: 2,275member
    When a 21-year old French girl says "I love Margaret Thatcher", I usually advise contacting the nutbin. Bless these children, for they know not what they do.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    alpha macalpha mac Posts: 463member
    lol
  • Reply 4 of 5
    nixinixi Posts: 49member
    Quote:

"I would like to spend my time meeting politicians. I don't wear jeans; I like red meat; please could I bring a camera crew?"

? ? ?

Does anyone here remember the Mahir guy, from a few years back? I discern the same level of eloquence and infallible argumentation:

"My profession jurnalist , music and sport teacher , I make psycolojy doctora [?] I like sex [?] Who is want to come TURKEY_ I can invitate ..... She can stay my home ........"

Somebody please send that girl Mahir's email address. I think we've got a match.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    norfanorfa Posts: 171member
    Anything for a little publicity for the right wing idealogues. Privatization failed the people every where. But it did make some few wealthy people more money. The right controls the media, they own it. Unfortunately they also control the reporting of the fall out. Poor service, higher prices and disgruntled workers.