Do (did) you, date exclusively within your ethnicity?

Comments

• Reply 61 of 82
    jchenjchen Posts: 70member
    Well, being an Asian myself (Chinese), I'd like to offer an aberration.

I don't find Asian girls attractive.

I'm not racist or ashamed of my culture by any means either. I just prefer women of other cultures. I don't know, perhaps I haven't met many attractive Asian girls, but I just have this disturbing feeling that should I ever go out with one that I'd be dating my mom. I don't particuarly have a preference physically, right now I'm going for a latina girl. I think many mixed females are attractive but it's not really a preference, more of an observation. There are always exceptions.

As for being an Asian guy and the success rate with other cultures, it's tough. Girls hear rumors about Asian guys, small package, etc. Traditional "word off the street" ordeal. I would like to say that it's more malnutrition related because I'm not as short, smaller bone complexion, nor do I have a incredibly small penis. I don't have squinted eyes. (BTW this is just to battle the typical stereotypes) I've lived almost all my life in the US so I've had my share of vitamins, food products, sports, and red meat. I'm 5'10", still growing, and I work out so I don't look pathetic. But then again, I'm only going to be able to battle the stereotype it if I get laid, etc. And well, I'm 16 so I could go out and bang a lady friend I suppose but I have morals at the same time.
  • Reply 62 of 82
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Quote:

Originally posted by jchen

Well, being an Asian myself (Chinese), I'd like to offer an aberration.

I don't find Asian girls attractive.

You're not an aberration...you're not even the first one on this board. :P
  • Reply 63 of 82
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    Quote:

Originally posted by jchen

I'm 5'10", still growing...

What an enormous schwan-stuka..
  • Reply 64 of 82
    jchenjchen Posts: 70member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Eugene

You're not an aberration...you're not even the first one on this board. :P

Yeah I didn't really read all the posts, actually, I only read the first half of the first page which was about that.

Or did I?

Actually, I probably didn't read about 90% of this thread.
  • Reply 65 of 82
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    I dont care from what ethnic groups..blah blah a woman comes from.

I am happy to have a date..and some fun..

I am such a DOG..woof woof.
  • Reply 66 of 82
    **** race
  • Reply 67 of 82
    Let me ask this, how come today you see plenty white girls with black guys yet it seem like black chicks dont like white dudes?

I am currently jockin my friend who is half PR (Puerto Rican)/half white....man does she have some nice assets
  • Reply 68 of 82
    nixinixi Posts: 49member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Anders

Hmm. that got me thinking. Whats "stereo" about stereotypes?

"stereotype" is probably a translation of "stereotypos", wherein stereo=solid or fixed and typos=type. Therefore an idea/notion which is hard to dislodge/change.
  • Reply 69 of 82
    As for my own preferences, I think the only race/ethnicity that has eluded me is dark-african (as opposed to north-african). Why? I guess because, though I often find them good-looking, I've never been attracted to them.

Otherwise, I've done big ones, small ones, tall and short ones, young and old ones, good looking ones and extremely good looking ones (or at least very sexy ones )
  • Reply 70 of 82
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    Quote:

Originally posted by grad student

**** race

Spoken like a true grad student.
  • Reply 71 of 82
    hegorhegor Posts: 160member
    <Barry White music>

Ladies from every major ethnic group have met and given love to Hegor. The Hegor does not have color boundaries when it comes to love.

<\\Barry White music>
  • Reply 72 of 82
    "The Hegor"?

Sounds like "The Rooster", David Sedaris' brother...
  • Reply 73 of 82
    Quote:

Originally posted by Moogs

Spoken like a true grad student.

race means a lot to a racist.