Ballmer beating Jobs?!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Forbes Monthly CEO Ratings

It seems that someone (don't know who) seems to be plotting against the RDF. Because while His Steveness has stayed on top of Forbes' list for as long as anyone can remember, now his approval rating has crashed unexpectedly, while Fat Ballmer's has gone up an incredible amount. I would think there's a group of Windoze drones out there jealous of the G5.

Because as far as "industry trends" goes (the reason this belongs in this forum, this is a BAD trend. Jobs must always be above his Sweatiness, the dancing orangutan.

Go vote for Jobs! Against Ballmer! To Arms!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 19
    keyboardf12keyboardf12 Posts: 1,379member
    I voted.
  • Reply 2 of 19
    macsrgood4umacsrgood4u Posts: 3,007member
    So what? It's a very unscientific poll and it means ABSOLUTELY nothing. If SJ is winning it's ok but if he's not then the hand-wringing begins? Why are some Apple folk (I consider myself one of them) such whinners? Truth be told since SJ's return Apple's market share hasn't risen, it's fallen. In most companies, he would probably have been unseated by the board of directors a long time ago. CEO's or even iCEO's must produce you know. If things don't show real market share growth in the next 2 years (as well as profits), look for major changes at Apple. (Just an unscientific opinion).
  • Reply 3 of 19
    baumanbauman Posts: 1,248member
    Let's go ballot stuffing!
  • Reply 4 of 19
    Whoa! My vote makes it 50%, equally.
  • Reply 5 of 19
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Check the number of votes cast...it's already stuffed...obviously by Pro-Microsofties.
  • Reply 6 of 19
    I voted twice.
  • Reply 7 of 19
    Someone should send this in to AtAT. I'm sure they'd link to it
  • Reply 8 of 19
    timactimac Posts: 7member
    Quote:

Originally posted by bauman

Someone should send this in to AtAT. I'm sure they'd link to it

If you look at today's episode, they already link to it.

I sent it in to them last night.
  • Reply 9 of 19
    macusersmacusers Posts: 840member
    i also voted it is still 50% 50% but Yes has more votes
  • Reply 10 of 19
    nebrienebrie Posts: 483member
    Quote:

Originally posted by TiMac

If you look at today's episode, they already link to it.

I sent it in to them last night.

Yes, though someone needs to email them and have them put up a notice for everyone to go back and vote down Ballmer as most people don't seem to have scrolled down.
  • Reply 11 of 19
    Quote:

The last time we checked, Steve needed over 3,000 votes just to break even. Care to lend a hand?

Wow. That means there were over 3 thousand votes between this afternoon and then!
  • Reply 12 of 19
    only 13902 people voted in total for balmer (name does not deserve to be capalotized), 19633 voted for Steve
  • Reply 13 of 19
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    well jobs is in the red again and balmer is back in the black... methinks something fishy is going on with scripts...
  • Reply 14 of 19
    who would put no for Steve, it could only be some windows freak
  • Reply 15 of 19
    bostonmhbostonmh Posts: 97member
    I guess Steve is really pissing off the PC weenies. Steve has over 48,000 yes votes and a whomping 78,000 no votes. What I find funny is that all the other yes & no votes for everyone else only total less than 28,000. so all the others get less than 28,000 and Steve had more than 126,000. Hmmm me think Steve is still the man to beat.
  • Reply 16 of 19
    bagubagu Posts: 23member
  • Reply 17 of 19
    bostonmhbostonmh Posts: 97member
    Quote:

Originally posted by BostonMH

I guess Steve is really pissing off the PC weenies. Steve has over 48,000 yes votes and a whomping 78,000 no votes. What I find funny is that all the other yes & no votes for everyone else only total less than 28,000. so all the others get less than 28,000 and Steve had more than 126,000. Hmmm me think Steve is still the man to beat.

Well 219502 people have voted so far. It turning into a Mac Vs PeeCee Weenies contest...
  • Reply 18 of 19
    i am going to go to the library and vote yes for Steve on all the computers