MacWhispers Link

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Macwhispers It seems reasonable enough. Why is the majority view so negative? Can someone fill me in on the history of this guy.

Thanks

Comments

• Reply 1 of 10
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    Jack Campbell is also behind MacMice.com and the more nefarious MacTable.com:

http://www.macintouch.com/mactable.html
  • Reply 2 of 10
    bluerabbitbluerabbit Posts: 105member
    MacTable Scandal

[Edit]: Oops, one minute late
  • Reply 3 of 10
    valmadvalmad Posts: 49member
    MacWhispers is a the place that Jack uses to post total b/s rumurs, just so he can get traffic to his site and sell his products. He is a low lfe conman. If you post on his board, and do not say nice things about him, his site or his products, he will delete your post. Whilst he is very quick to delete posts that reflect on him, he has left negative posts about others up for all to see, he is a total A__H___, with double standards. He also threatens legal action regulary, but in reallity, he can't do this because the stuff about him on the sites is true. MacWhispers is total B.S.
  • Reply 4 of 10
    Quote:

Originally posted by valmad:

MacWhispers is total B.S.

Well, they were right about the USB/Firewire iPod cable...
  • Reply 5 of 10
    valmadvalmad Posts: 49member
    Lucky guess. Let me show you how it is done! 1) New powerbooks by xmas. 2) New cable/dock for ipod coming. 3) 5G iMac in he works, apple is developing new iMac and has invited bids from manufacturers in asia. etc.etc. You can make this stuff up yourself...just like homebrew rumur site. No magic needed. But when you put it up on your own web site and pass it off as fact, well then you would be a a__h___ , just like Jack.
  • Reply 6 of 10
    taliesintaliesin Posts: 117member
    OH! THATS RIGHT Thanks for the refresher. I remember reading about this clown but I didn't retain the info. Now it makes a lot more sense. My judgement was blinded by the desire for a powerbook upgrade. Oh well I guess I will just have to buy one of those $900 17in Powerbooks that those nice gentlemen on ebay are always offering
  • Reply 7 of 10
    dhagan4755dhagan4755 Posts: 2,152member
    Jack Whispers Campbell has so many skeletons in his closet it's Halloween everyday.
  • Reply 8 of 10
    airslufairsluf Posts: 1,861member
    Quote:

Originally posted by DHagan4755

Jack Whispers Campbell has so many skeletons in his closet it's Halloween everyday.

• Reply 9 of 10
    Quote:

Originally posted by BlueRabbit

Well, they were right about the USB/Firewire iPod cable...

When he first reported on that didn't he say he thought it would be for a desktop computer? My first thought was iPod dock though I pictured the dock as a small dome instead of a little square.
  • Reply 10 of 10
    bodhibodhi Posts: 1,424member
    Locked!