Hilarious Switch Parodies, take a look

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 36
    foadfoad Posts: 717member
    Steve is by far the funniest one. Clyde was also funny. The jesus one was good too but the rest seemed kinda long-winded.

The thing steve did with his hair when talking aobut the mullet was freakin hilarious!!
  • Reply 22 of 36
    klinuxklinux Posts: 453member
    Didn't find any of them funny.
  • Reply 23 of 36
    You didn't find even one funny? Duuuuude - lighten up. I have definitely worked with a few Steves and Clydes in my time...

Besides, a little comedy helps pass some time - what with all the endless waiting for the G5 and new 15" PB to ship.
  • Reply 24 of 36
    Im with the applenut and klinux.
  • Reply 25 of 36
    cory bauercory bauer Posts: 1,286member
    My favorites were Jesus, Zebadiah, and Clyde, in that order. Very funny stuff, and I agree they are definitely the best Switch parodies yet. If you don't find a single one of these funny, then there's probably something wrong with you. Sorry, but it's true.
  • Reply 26 of 36
    ok i cant even watch the japanese one at work cuz i'm gonna bust out laughing ahah as soon as the voice over kicked in. these guys are great.
  • Reply 27 of 36
    Quote:

Originally posted by Ti Fighter

ok i cant even watch the japanese one at work cuz i'm gonna bust out laughing ahah as soon as the voice over kicked in. these guys are great.

I particularly liked the end of that one: "...and I am a crude racial stereotype."
  • Reply 28 of 36
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    The japanese one was confusing. He looked like a myopic fisher that got whacked by a large tuna fish.

But they are great. The amish one worked the best for me. "The elder decided we should go with the Apple.... A Mac G4 laptop 15" inch screen". Notice the forbidden fetish for things in his voice
  • Reply 29 of 36
    Quote:

Originally posted by Shanksta

Im with the applenut and klinux.

Sorry but you guys need to get a sense of humor. these were very funny.
  • Reply 30 of 36
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member
    I liked some more others less; overall they were funny.
  • Reply 31 of 36
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    Quote:

Originally posted by BostonMJH

Sorry but you guys need to get a sense of humor. these were very funny.

either that are everyone here is the typical lame apple user who shows up at The Apple Store for the WWDC and screams to play 1984 and Bill gates videos
  • Reply 32 of 36
    discocowdiscocow Posts: 603member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Anders

The amish one worked the best for me. "The elder decided we should go with the Apple.... A Mac G4 laptop 15" inch screen". Notice the forbidden fetish for things in his voice

I love it when he says: "a computer machine"
  • Reply 33 of 36
    cory bauercory bauer Posts: 1,286member
    Quote:

Originally posted by applenut

either that are everyone here is the typical lame apple user who shows up at The Apple Store for the WWDC and screams to play 1984 and Bill gates videos

Yeah, that must be it. There's nothing wrong with you, it's everyone else who has something wrong with them, PC users included, because we find them funny. These ads obviously rip on Mac users more than they do PCs, so how do they relate to the 1984 and Bill Gates videos? Hmm....oh, they don't. From that comment, it's obvious that these are over your head, or you didn't spend more than ten seconds scrubbing through one of them before deciding to voice your negative opinion. Have some respect for the highly creative and talented people who put these spots together - I love these guys!

Clyde Smork is the stereotype version of me I love the little 'cream my shorts' aww sound he makes after he says "and now I have a Macintosh..." and stares wondrously off into space,
  • Reply 34 of 36
    Quote:

Originally posted by applenut

Hey you went to the Apple Store to watch the WWDC
  • Reply 35 of 36
    The Jesus spot would have been a lot funnier if edited down, much too long winded. The God as a Windows user, Jesus as a Mac user premise is fantastic, but it loses its way.

The Japanese one is horribly racist.
  • Reply 36 of 36
    Jesus was definitely the funniest, especially how biblical catastrophes were attributed to God's bad windows experience. the mouse fetish though got old, i think there are other things that could have been mentioned. the japanese one could have been done better. i didn't find it racist, it just didn't make sense. i think Anders put it well...

Quote:

He looked like a myopic fisher that got whacked by a large tuna fish.