Classic Apple Outsider Thread This Way

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Never having seen a photograph of BR, I believe that he has very short, brown hair. He has a round face and he has a slight double chin. That?s what I imagine, anyway.

I believe that Scott has straight, black hair, which he wears with a side parting. I know he is substantial because he once said he weighed 300 pounds, and I imagine him in a blue pinstriped shirt flecked with spittle.

Giant is lean. He wears t-shirts with interesting designs, the sort of thing that a young graphic designer might wear, and he types in the dark (don?t ask me why), lit up by his flat panel.

Harald is a gargoyle of a man with a face like that of a deep-sea symbiote, his head attached to his neck by a bolt.

Trumptman wears a suit (I imagine). He has blue eyes and his hair is swept back over his ears.

You get it. Describe people you only know by their posts. How do you picture Bunge when you hit ?Reply?? What shape is Fangorn?s face?

This is a good, old-fashioned thread.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 80
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Hate to say this but....

Someone please do me!!!!!!
  • Reply 2 of 80
    jonathanjonathan Posts: 312member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Anders

Hate to say this but....

Someone please do me!!!!!!

Anders is a tallish, malnourished, stereotypically nordic looking fellow, whose bloodshot eyes reflect his current school work.

I expect he dresses in the manner that most europeans do.
  • Reply 3 of 80
    sdw2001sdw2001 Posts: 18,015member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Hassan i Sabbah

Never having seen a photograph of BR, I believe that he has very short, brown hair. He has a round face and he has a slight double chin. That?s what I imagine, anyway.

I believe that Scott has straight, black hair, which he wears with a side parting. I know he is substantial because he once said he weighed 300 pounds, and I imagine him in a blue pinstriped shirt flecked with spittle.

Giant is lean. He wears t-shirts with interesting designs, the sort of thing that a young graphic designer might wear, and he types in the dark (don?t ask me why), lit up by his flat panel.

Harald is a gargoyle of a man with a face like that of a deep-sea symbiote, his head attached to his neck by a bolt.

Trumptman wears a suit (I imagine). He has blue eyes and his hair is swept back over his ears.

You get it. Describe people you only know by their posts. How do you picture Bunge when you hit ?Reply?? What shape is Fangorn?s face?

This is a good, old-fashioned thread.

bunge is a short, stocky fellow...but not too much so. He has short dark hair and glasses. His favorite color is green.

giant is thin and a little scruffy looking.

BR looks like Data from TNG

BRussell wears plaid shirts and jeans. He has dark hair.

Trumptman is tall and has a medium build. He has light brown hair.

sammi jo wears a clown suit. Just kidding
  • Reply 4 of 80
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    I wonder if that web site that does all the net personality charicatures still adds new types every now and then. I forgot the URL but that is always a fun thread. Nothing like searing a label to someone's forehead for sport.

• Reply 5 of 80
    i always thought murbot would look like eldon the painter from murphy brown. or kevin smith
  • Reply 6 of 80
    someone do me. any suggestions that i'm some sort of mole-like creature hooked up to AI 24/7 will be met with bannings.

*cough* reference the community
  • Reply 7 of 80
    Quote:

Originally posted by Jonathan

someone do me. any suggestions that i'm some sort of mole-like creature hooked up to AI 24/7 will be met with bannings.

a young paul reiser
  • Reply 8 of 80
    der kopfder kopf Posts: 2,275member
    Quote:

Kinda hard to do you since I've seen your picture. As it is for many others here. In fact, I only ever think of a face here if I've seen it at the community site. Maybe I should start making things a little more personal and imaginative.

In either case, I do believe that Scott is a tiny 4-something footer with fattish black hair and heavily rimmed black spectacles. A spitting & shouting type of man, making up for small size with an incredibly annoying high-pitched shrieking kind of voice. I wonder how close I am...

\
  • Reply 9 of 80
    Murbot is short and a bit eccentric looking.

BR is looking really normal (average weight and height) but have a resentful expression.

Harald is dark blond, high and looks friendly.

Hassan is looking sharp.

Anders is lean, 1,9 meter, dark haired blue eyes and with a hint of his great-grandfathers jewish/marroco bagground
  • Reply 10 of 80
    der kopfder kopf Posts: 2,275member
    Oh, and Fellowship always sports a small shining halo five or so inches above his angelic face.
  • Reply 11 of 80
    Quote:

Originally posted by superkarate monkeydeathcar

a young paul reiser

GAH!
  • Reply 12 of 80
    Quote:

[B]someone do me.

I was surprisedfirst time I saw your picture. You look like the blond guy from 90210. You know good looking, a bit baby faced and vacuum behind the forehead. I thought to be able to make intelligent conversation you had to be peculiar is some way. Or look sharp. Like Hassan,
  • Reply 13 of 80

seperated at birth
  • Reply 14 of 80
    Quote:

Originally posted by der Kopf

Oh, and Fellowship always sports a small shining halo five or so inches above his angelic face.

Fellowship looks like a mass murder candidate. Really sinister when he looks up into a camera. I know its as far from him as possible but it really looks like that to me.

Aquafire and Powerdoc (if I hadn´t seen his picture) would be twins with a grin on their face. Actually they would look like Ford Prefect. Not that I know how he looks like either...
  • Reply 15 of 80
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    Heh, SPJ thinks I'm a biker after seeing me on iChatAV.

Moogs looks like Adam Sandler. But a bit bigger.
  • Reply 16 of 80

[And here I thought a hockey comment was forthcoming]. I have the same sort of build as Adam Sandler though I have no idea how tall he is really. Otherwise noot too similr. I just hope I am funnier than he is....

Actually, I look a LOT like this guy...only meaner.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/player...e?statsId=2038

• Reply 17 of 80
    709709 Posts: 2,016member
    Heh. This is a good thread.

Hassan: I've always pictured him as mid-20 to 30ish, medium-straight hair and possibly thin, dark mustache. Being an Assassin (and I mean that in a respectful way), I picture him with olive skin and greenish-brown eyes.

Anders: Mid-20s to maybe 30. Neck-length blondeish-brown hair that's slightly wavy. A nose that might be considered a bit large in America. A hint of crow's feet from smirking, and a nice sounding laugh.

Der Kopf: Short, blondeish hair with more curls than wave. I'm guessing he's over 6'. High cheek bones, low, almost gutteral voice. Women always commenting on how big his hands are.

Scott: Straight, short blonde hair, blue or green eyes. Probably 5'8". Looks a bit like FCiB in his photo, but more gaunt and less evil-looking.

BR: Short, straight brown hair. Maybe a bit on the heavier side of his height/age ratio. Has permanent 'Widow Makers' between his brow from scowling, and permanent laugh marks at the edges of his mouth from laughing at his own jokes (I mean all this in an affectionate way, BTW). His mother is an excellent cook.

Murbot: Looks a lot like Ben Affleck. Has a weird, red, maple-leaf looking birthmark on his upper forehead.
  • Reply 18 of 80
    Quote:

Being an Assassin (and I mean that in a respectful way)

They don't call you Mr. Smooth for nothin. BTW I look nothing like that goon I linked to above, but people will often compare me to this guy. But that's only because I skate like a ... a God.

Seriously, this dude reminds me a lot of myself. Especially around the eyes.
  • Reply 19 of 80
    709709 Posts: 2,016member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Moogs

They don't call you Mr. Smooth for nothin.

Mr. Smooth? Really? I don't know whether I should be flattered or pissed.
  • Reply 20 of 80
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    Moogs, I meant Adam Sandler in Happy Gilmore. The "can't skate but can put it through the boards" kind of hockey player.

No idea why though.