How Much Do You Drink A Day....(re: water)

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 27
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    Quote:

Originally posted by groverat

Why does the metric system make more sense?

Are you serious? For one, because it's all base 10 with consistent prefixes, which makes it easier to convert, e.g., mm, cm, km vs. in, ft, mi. Also, the measures are logically derived and interrelated, such as weight being derived from the volume of water.
  • Reply 22 of 27
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    Quote:

Originally posted by BRussell

Are you serious? For one, because it's all base 10 with consistent prefixes, which makes it easier to convert, e.g., mm, cm, km vs. in, ft, mi. Also, the measures are logically derived and interrelated, such as weight being derived from the volume of water.

i think he meant when comparing water intake to body mass...could be wrong though
  • Reply 23 of 27
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ast3r3x

i think he meant when comparing water intake to body mass...could be wrong though

You are not wrong.
  • Reply 24 of 27
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    I drink from 2 to 3 decimeter cube of water, wich equal 2 to 3 liters, or 2 or 3 kg, or 2000 to 3000 millimiter, or 2000 to 3000 g, or twenty or thirty billions micrometer cube.
  • Reply 25 of 27
    ti fighterti fighter Posts: 863member
    about a gallon of wata a day, plus other stuff like iced tea. I drink alot less beer than I used to, maybe twice a week if at all. But I usually drink alot if I do
  • Reply 26 of 27
    billybobskybillybobsky Posts: 1,914member
    i am in a state of perpetual dehydration, i roughly consume 2 liters a day...
  • Reply 27 of 27
    I drink a lot of soda, Orange, Vanilla Coke, Sprite ReMix.