Notes From the Underground

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
What happens when you lose your way.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    That's what happens when you're an ignoramus with no perspective peeking out from your ivory tower. I'm not a Bush advocate, but saying he's the lesser of two evils just proves that this person doesn't have any understanding of what these guys did. Perhaps I'm being too literal.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    I wonder if this guy would feel the same way if it was his sister/wife or mother that had been raped by these sick bastards or if it was his brother who had been put into a plastics shredder feet first so they could listen to the screams.

How could anybody's perspective be so distorted? It's beyond me.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Quote:

Originally posted by zaphod_beeblebrox

What happens when you lose your way.

HELLO. Your linking to an internet message forum. Everyone knows that only wachoes post on those.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    wrong robotwrong robot Posts: 3,907member
    I thought this thread was going to be about Medeski Martin and Wood

well, That album "notes from the underground" is excellent, it's my favorite MMW album so I suggest, if you like experimental modern jazz trios(with a very traditional feel) then you should check it out.

The book by dostevsky isn't bad either
  • Reply 5 of 6
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Anders

HELLO. Your linking to an internet message forum. Everyone knows that only wachoes post on those.

Whackos, Pinkos, an crazy fools who refuse to bow to Darth Vader ( alis Bill Gates ) & the Evil Empire...
  • Reply 6 of 6
    Quote:

Originally posted by Wrong Robust

The book by dostevsky isn't bad either

Dostoevsky rules.