in Mac Software edited January 2014
Update/patch will be out soon!

Whoo Hoo!

Exchange 2000 probably required...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    shankstashanksta Posts: 96member
    Any website to point to that says that?

MS has been saying that exchange support will be "coming soon" for over a year!
  • Reply 2 of 6
    Quote:

Originally posted by dstranathan

Update/patch will be out soon!

Whoo Hoo!

Exchange 2000 probably required...

Have you been following Brad's reports of the latest Panther build? It looks like in addition to Entourage Exchange support, OSX will offer support/synching via Mail, the Address Book, and possibly iCal. What's the cliche? 'It never rains but it pours.'

dstranathan, I would like to know how you know it's coming out soon, and be a little more specific about 'soon' ...

Cheers,

Tobes.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    othelloothello Posts: 1,054member
  • Reply 4 of 6
    Quote:

Originally posted by othello

try:

http://www.macnn.com/news/20374

Thanks Othello ... *sigh* the article mentions the release will be later on this summer, which means we still don't know a specific date ... *hmm, wonder what will get released first, Entourage Exchange Support or Mail Exchange support - heh heh*

Cheers,

Tobes.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    Quote:

Originally posted by crazed_ebot

Thanks Othello ... *sigh* the article mentions the release will be later on this summer, which means we still don't know a specific date ... *hmm, wonder what will get released first, Entourage Exchange Support or Mail Exchange support - heh heh*

Cheers,

Tobes.

Well, if it's our summer, then I would expect September 20th. If it's your summer, then I'm going to start collecting torches and pitchforks for the march to Redmond.