PrintJobMgr error after installing Panther 7B21

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
Anybody who can be of help is welcome!!! After I installed the New Panther 7B21 Beta I tried to print but I'm getting the same error (PrintJobMgr crashes over and over again), I just can't get my Epson 915 Printer to work!!! Does anybody have the same problem??? Or does anybody have a solution???

Thanks,

dennis

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    Me thinks asking a question of this nature with a pirated (likely pirated) copy of Panther on a public forum is a bad idea... and a violation of the TOS. :-)
  • Reply 2 of 4
    I have the same problem, i have yet to fix it.. i can tell you that i'v noticed that the gimp-print drivers work but other third party drivers seem broken.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    Quote:

Originally posted by npynenberg

Me thinks asking a question of this nature with a pirated (likely pirated) copy of Panther on a public forum is a bad idea... and a violation of the TOS. :-)

no violation... but it is doubtful that he will get any sympathy....

just give apple a bug report and it will get fixed in a later build...
  • Reply 4 of 4
    Read the Posting Guidelines

Quote:

11. Posting requests or information about obtaining pirated or illegally-distributed software is prohibited. Any and all such posts may be removed without warning. If the offending member continues with such posts, he or she is subject to immediate suspension from the forums for any amount of time the administrators or moderators deem necessary. Furthermore, asking for technical support for pirated software is also not allowed and will be treated in the same mannar as posts that directly ask for pirated software.

Emphasis mine.

Consider this your first official warning. I'm going easy on you since you're obviously new here.