Student ADC member download Panther

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
Howdy all,

Wondering if anyone knew whether or not a student member of Apple Developer connection could download the 10.3 preview installation. I checked the ADC download page and didnt see it listed, so I assume it's not offered.

If there is a different process for student ADCs to get 10.3, I'd love to know!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    mcqmcq Posts: 1,543member
    Student ADC members do not have the ability to download Panther builds from the web site. Panther builds are reserved for Select and Premier members IIRC... if someone has an extra seed key you might be able to get it from the ADC site that way.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Quote:

Originally posted by MCQ

Student ADC members do not have the ability to download Panther builds from the web site.

That's not strictly true. I'm a student developer and I get the seeds. I was at WWDC, though, so I expect that's why.

This is a better deal than last year, when student WWDC attendees didn't get the seeds. The WWDC build of Panther is a lot more stable than the WWDC build of Jaguar was, that's for sure.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    mcqmcq Posts: 1,543member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Carl Norum

That's not strictly true. I'm a student developer and I get the seeds. I was at WWDC, though, so I expect that's why.

Oops! Wasn't thinking about that... yes all WWDC attendees I assume have access to the builds then, as well as the ADC TV replays of the WWDC sessions (that I hope Apple gives access to student ADC members in general soon... kinda like last year)