Where can latest build of OS X 10.3 beta be downloaded?

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
Thank you for your time. What site can latest build of OS X 10.3 beta be downloaded? I'm running OS 9.2.2 on iMac 350 and haven't tried any OS X yet, would love to try.

God bless,

Alvin

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    mcqmcq Posts: 1,543member
    Welcome Alvin,

Unfortunately these types of posts will not last on the boards, as 10.3 beta is intended strictly for use by certain developers... please see posting guidelines, #11:

Quote:

"Posting requests or information about obtaining pirated or illegally-distributed software is prohibited. Any and all such posts may be removed without warning. If the offending member continues with such posts, he or she is subject to immediate suspension from the forums for any amount of time the administrators or moderators deem necessary"

FYI, Panther builds are buggy, so you'd be better off getting a copy of Jaguar
  • Reply 2 of 5
    wmfwmf Posts: 1,164member
    He didn't say anything about pirating it; Panther can be downloaded from http://connect.apple.com/
  • Reply 3 of 5
    Quote:

Originally posted by wmf

He didn't say anything about pirating it; Panther can be downloaded from http://connect.apple.com/

I believe you need at least a Select membership to be a part of the ADC Software Seeding Program. Perhaps the Student Membership qualifies as well, but I'm pretty sure the free membership does not.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    mcqmcq Posts: 1,543member
    Hehe okay yes, you're more than welcome to pay $500 and get a Select membership that should allow you to download Panther builds (Student ADC doesn't get Panther build access, unless as Carl Norum noted if you attended WWDC via scholarship).... and it's available at the ADC site.

However, considering that Alvin wanted to try out OS X, it'd be much better to spend $129 on Jaguar, no?

Alternatively, go to your nearest Apple store or CompUSA and try Jaguar on one of the computers in the store.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    Okay, that's it.

Next person to post a request like this is getting an instant ban for a few days.

READ THE POSTING GUIDELINES

These beta builds are for developers only. If you are a developer, you have access to these builds and don't need to be asking.