Did anyones 2.0 G5 arrive yet?

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
I'm curious. I thought they were supposedly shipping on the second according to reports from people who placed orders. Have those order pages been updated to later dates, are you guy's tracking them now, or what? I'd like to know the status of your orders please. Could you fill me in?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    No, that was SEPTEMBER 2nd, never August 2nd. There's some rumor thread over at macrumors.com stating that some guy got a phone call from Apple trying to resolve a credit card issue, implying that they wanted to charge his card for the dual G5 he ordered, but the thread and comments are vague and inconclusive.

Don't know yet. I'm still holding out that Apple could do the amazing and ship duals this month.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    addisonaddison Posts: 1,185member
    Have Apple shipped any G5's yet?
  • Reply 3 of 6
    Mine's still scheduled for "on or before Aug 29th"

/crosses fingers
  • Reply 4 of 6
    tuttletuttle Posts: 301member
    My Dual G5 ordered the day of the keynote is still August 29th.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    Quote:

Originally posted by Tuttle

My Dual G5 ordered the day of the keynote is still August 29th.

Once you've translated that from the Apple Calendar to the calendar the rest of us use, that date becomes; Sometime in September.

The apple calendars are tough to translate into terms of the ones the rest of society uses, so you get a vague answer during the translation process
  • Reply 6 of 6
    buckeyebuckeye Posts: 358member
    Quote:

Originally posted by LoCash

Once you've translated that from the Apple Calendar to the calendar the rest of us use, that date becomes; Sometime in September.

The apple calendars are tough to translate into terms of the ones the rest of society uses, so you get a vague answer during the translation process

Sort of like the "about a minute" time frame when you are exporting a large quicktime. Sometimes I wish there were more Macminutes in the day.