Lets count NEW iPods

Comments

• Reply 61 of 136
    progmacprogmac Posts: 1,850member
    i have the best fiancee in the entire world! she got me a 15gb iPod for college graduation (i didn't realize this was a gift occassion but now I am glad it is!) I have wanted an iPod since the first 5gb came out and have never had the money to get one. This is so awesome!

so.........

[COLOR=sea-green]38!!![/COLOR]
  • Reply 62 of 136
    ebbyebby Posts: 3,110member
    Chalk one up for the 30GB Ebby-GroooovePOD

• Reply 63 of 136
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    One 15 GB iPod, courtesy of Amazon, came in today. Got some sony headphones that will stay put better than the otherwise more attractive earbuds. That makes me....

#40!
  • Reply 64 of 136
    41 - Ten gig, first ipod for me, got it back in the end of May. Very happy and impressed with it. My small music collection is growing....
  • Reply 65 of 136
    wjmoorewjmoore Posts: 210member
    42 15 Gb replaced an original 5Gb, almost 4 weeks old now.
  • Reply 66 of 136
    flounderflounder Posts: 2,674member
    43!

I'm so happy
  • Reply 67 of 136
    dnisbetdnisbet Posts: 201member
    ordered one (15GB) for my dad

• Reply 68 of 136
    sprocketssprockets Posts: 40member
    My brother and I each got one a couple weeks ago at the Las Vegas Apple Store! They're 15GB. Loving them so far!!!

&

• Reply 69 of 136
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    You people are sick
  • Reply 70 of 136
    grimsongrimson Posts: 108member
    47. Bought a 15GB from the Apple Store in Chapel Hill with my education discount. Love it, love it, love it. One complaint: it seems like the way the remote clips on, the buttons are always facing against my body, instead of out.

I loaded every CD I have, and borrowed a lot too, and still have only 5.5 GB. For people that fill up a 30, when will you ever actually listen to all that music?
  • Reply 71 of 136
    48! Got my 15 Gig iPod about a month ago... not sure when. I think May 31st, but I'm not completely sure. I love it! It's replacing my stolen 10 gig one.
  • Reply 72 of 136
    49 got a 15gb at Best Buiy yesterday!! They had two price tags in the case one for $399 and the other $377 so i got it for $377+Tax= $400.56

ya me..I love these ipods!!

Now...what to do with my 5GB original ?
  • Reply 73 of 136
    wjmoorewjmoore Posts: 210member
    Quote:

Originally posted by MagicFingers

Now...what to do with my 5GB original ?

Sell it on eBay (like I did) got a price I was quite happy with too.

WM
  • Reply 74 of 136
    ragexragex Posts: 126member
    Got my first iPod last thursday, a 3g 10gb. Very Happy
  • Reply 75 of 136
    51. Bought myself a 15 GB a couple of days ago. So far a pathetic 1.5 GB used. I can't wait until the iTMS comes to Canada!!
  • Reply 76 of 136
    shivashiva Posts: 13member
    Fiddy-two, just got a 30 gig. Is it me, or are the buttons VERY sensitive?

I can be a little ham-fisted at times, and it seems like every time I pick the thing up, I'm turning it on or playing a song or skipping a song.

I had a 5 gig that was run over by a car... and I have been saving apple store gift cards (I usually ask for them on gift-giving holidays) for 6 months now. When I went to buy the ipod last night, I used 6 or 7 gift cards, and I didn't think they were going to sell it to me. They seemed to think it was really strange that someone would come in with so many gift cards at once.

Is that unusual?
  • Reply 77 of 136
    Quote:

Originally posted by Shiva

Fiddy-two, just got a 30 gig. Is it me, or are the buttons VERY sensitive?

I can be a little ham-fisted at times, and it seems like every time I pick the thing up, I'm turning it on or playing a song or skipping a song.

I had a 5 gig that was run over by a car...

Yeah, the buttons are very sensitive. In a way, I feel this iPod is an overall step back. It's got a cleaner design, it is slimmer, but I hate the fact I can't touch it cos you end up changing the song or whatever. I know there's a hold button but it's not practical to put it on and off. This iPod will probably last longer since there are even fewer moving parts, but you gotta hate changing the song when you didn't mean to.

I'm sorry to hear about your older iPod.
  • Reply 78 of 136
    now...those of you who have their gen3 ipods....how many of you have the blue-backlights?

Weird thing, me and my coworker seem to be the only ones (in tokyo, japan) who have these.

All the other shops having them on display got regular back-lights?

what gives?

Maybe we got the first defective batch?

or maybe only the 15gig ones have blue?
  • Reply 79 of 136
    Mine is blue. My second gen iPod had white backlighting. Both look OK to me. I kinda like this blue-ish better. It's not the regular blue you see in almost every other backlight. This is a different kind of blue. I think it might be easier on the eyes (when compared to the white one).
  • Reply 80 of 136
    53!!!!!!!

Just got a 15gig. Giving my brother a good price on the 2nd gen 10 gigger.

This thing is unreal. I can't wait to take it to the gym tomorrow....