Mystery monkey..

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Does anyone have the footage, that there is supposed to be, of this monkey? Or a link or something? More pictures? ANYTHING?

CNN news link of the monkey

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    liquidrliquidr Posts: 884member
    Interesting, what is the anthropology community saying about this? Have all the tests been run on that skull?

I once read a brief article that hypothesized that the current great apes may actually be a divergent evolutionary line from the same origin as humans but from a more advanced segment of the tree.
  • Reply 2 of 8
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    I like last year's Indian monkey-man scare more. I hear it was genetically-engineered by the US military.
  • Reply 3 of 8
    jimmacjimmac Posts: 11,898member
    Since we're doing such a bang up job of running the planet it's probably evolution's future replacement for us.
  • Reply 4 of 8
    shetlineshetline Posts: 4,695member
    Quote:

Originally posted by T'hain Esh Kelch

Does anyone have the footage, that there is supposed to be, of this monkey? Or a link or something? More pictures? ANYTHING?

The mystery primate, after recently being caught by surprise on camera:

• Reply 5 of 8
    jimmacjimmac Posts: 11,898member
    Quote:

Originally posted by shetline

The mystery primate, after recently being caught by surprise on camera:

Good one!
  • Reply 6 of 8
    x xx x Posts: 189member
    Quote:

This article reminds me of that stupid Simpsons episode about the screamapillar. It doesn't seem this ape will be living much longer on this planet.
  • Reply 7 of 8
    Quote:

its Ron Jeremy!

• Reply 8 of 8
    Quote:

yeah i hoping to see better pics too, i couldn't find any