(There is no) Family Guy Movie (but imagine if there were)

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
No, they're not planning on making one...at least I don't think so...

Anyway, don't you think it'd be awesome if the return of Family Guy came in the form of a movie?

And if so...what would the movie be about?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 17
    brbr Posts: 8,395member
    Fvck you. NEVER FOOL ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!
  • Reply 2 of 17
    cubedudecubedude Posts: 1,556member
    Someone change the name of this thread, I thought the same thing as BR, except not quite as extreme.
  • Reply 3 of 17
    Quote:

Originally posted by BR

Fvck you. NEVER FOOL ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!

My bad, man...I actually didn't catch it until I posted...
  • Reply 4 of 17
  • Reply 5 of 17
    you are a bad man.
  • Reply 6 of 17
    screedscreed Posts: 1,077member
    Whose leg do you have to hump to get this thread title changed!?

Screed
  • Reply 7 of 17
    ibrowseibrowse Posts: 1,749member
    You break my heart va1entino, you break my heart. I ran to get my phone to call my friend before I even clicked the link, you break my heart.
  • Reply 8 of 17
    Who cares that it's not real? Family guy is a derivative piece of crap based off of the success of every other successful animated primetime series to date. There are many other movies I'd like to see made.
  • Reply 9 of 17
    thuh freakthuh freak Posts: 2,664member
    i have a feeling a movie wouldn't do justice to the family guy show. it would ruin it somehow, as hollywood has the habit of doing. but i agree with the general sentiment here, that was a really mean prank.
  • Reply 10 of 17
    lucaluca Posts: 3,833member
    God, how hard is it to put a simple question mark at the end? You could have named it "Family Guy Movie?" Kind of like how 99% of threads in Future Hardware should be called something like "New Powerbook G5s in development?" instead of "New Powerbook G5s in development!1!!!!!"

Sorry I just see poorly named threads SO OFTEN that it gets rough. I haven't seen you before, va1entino, so I don't have much reason to get mad at you... just the act in general.

But, relating to Family Guy and/or the possibility of a movie... I would certainly see a movie if it came out. But I still think the show would end up being significantly better than a movie. With a half-hour show, you can have a simpler, funnier plot that better serves our short attention spans. Who wants to hear references to the same joke that was told an hour and twenty minutes ago? That's three episodes ago! I think my attention span is average but if you're watching Family Guy it shrinks down to a little under half an hour.
  • Reply 11 of 17
    buckeyebuckeye Posts: 358member
    ?????????? ever hear of them?

I can state for a fact that there is not a Family Guy movie in the works.
  • Reply 12 of 17
    socratessocrates Posts: 261member
    Quote:

Who cares that it's not real? Family guy is a derivative piece of crap based off of the success of every other successful animated primetime series to date. There are many other movies I'd like to see made.

Nice try but no cigar. I think you need to brush up on your trolling skills: Trolling Tips

Socrates
  • Reply 13 of 17
    wrong robotwrong robot Posts: 3,907member
    man, it took me 8 episodes, over about 8 months time, to find whats so damn funny with this show that everyone loves.

now, I am totally into it, it's friggin hilarious.

I still don't care for many of the jokes, but there are definitely enough of them, and a lot of gems.
  • Reply 14 of 17
    Quote:

Originally posted by thuh Freak

that was a really mean prank.

I didn't mean to do it that way! Geez, I realized my mistake right after I posted! Seriously, my bad!
  • Reply 15 of 17
    cubedudecubedude Posts: 1,556member
    What I want to know is why a mod hasn't edited the title.
  • Reply 16 of 17
    serranoserrano Posts: 1,806member
    Quote:

Originally posted by va1entino

I didn't mean to do it that way! Geez, I realized my mistake right after I posted! Seriously, my bad!

So change it kid.

Edit: Excellent.
  • Reply 17 of 17
    argentoargento Posts: 483member
    QUOTE]
    Quote:

A really cheap shot is to call your opponent a Fascist. By itself, it really does nothing. But, when used often, and in enough articles, it can make you a net-legend.

I liked that one......Fascist