Success in two tries!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
My layered beauty, the Loch Ness Monster...

First layered drink I've made. Yeah, my saturday night rocked.... I'm going to go pass out now...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 15
    what are the other layers?
  • Reply 2 of 15
    Midori, Bailey's, and (obviously) Jager
  • Reply 3 of 15
    When you vomit it back up, is it still in three layers?
  • Reply 4 of 15
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Quote:

Originally posted by 1337_5L4Xx0R

When you vomit it back up, is it still in three layers?

Yep, but in the reverse order
  • Reply 5 of 15
    haraldharald Posts: 2,152member
    OMG. Baileys and Jåger. Wow.

I love cocktails. Friend of mine is a top mixologist; invented the "St. George" during Wurrld Cup 2002: layer of vanilla vodka, thiiiiiin stripe of midori, layer of lemon vodka.
  • Reply 6 of 15

it should be called "The Italian Flag"
  • Reply 7 of 15
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    My understanding is that there are two different types of Jager. One has an extra ingredient that most states don't allow. Or am I wrong?
  • Reply 8 of 15
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    no i think thats some other crazy liquor...

it makes you hallucinate and stuff... but I think it is illegal in all of the US... have to go to like amsterdam...
  • Reply 9 of 15
    are you referring to Absinthe?
  • Reply 10 of 15
    Quote:

Originally posted by curiousuburb

"Absinthe makes the heart grow fondle"
  • Reply 11 of 15
    No it's Jager but some friends said they got the special Jager in Arizona or something like that. They were working on New Mexico at the time and drover there to buy it.
  • Reply 12 of 15
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    Quote:

Originally posted by curiousuburb

that be it...

i also scott may have been confused with everclear as that is illegal in certain states (200 proof... fun...)
  • Reply 13 of 15
    Nope.
  • Reply 14 of 15
    Quote:

56 Herbs, roots and fruits are brought together from all across the globe to make this wonderful liqueur. Cinnamon from Ceylon, bitter oranges from Austalia, ginger root from South Asia, red sandalwood from East India, blueberries from Europe and of course a few secret ingredients to round off Curt Mast's special recipe. These ingredients are collected twice a year and delivered to Wolfenbuttel under strict quality checks and stored until required.

It takes at least a year to make Jägermeister before it is transferred to its traditional green bottle and transported to where you the customer can guzzle it down.

don't think they'd change it by state.